V.I.P. Lounge <---- New HipHop Beat!! [F4F]

Daveyvg22

D.V.G. Productions
Sup guys,
I've been workin on this beat, turned out pretty well if it depents on me.
I hope you'll like it.
I'm looking for any feedback/criticism(+/-)
everything will be returned.

enjoy:

Thanks for listening!

damn thats nice , soulful. I could see like jamie foxx on this. But also J cole pulling it off. I would love Andre 3000 on this shit lol

like the instruments and arrangement for the first half of the beat, think you could experiment with making that main wah synth sound a little wetter...maybe a touch of delay but thats personal preference. I really like the bassline on this track, the low & deep sound is great. Don't like the keys in the second half of the beat as much but do like the lil bongo/popping sound that comes in, nice job.

Feel free to return feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-receive-feedback/kaleidoscope-f4f-460556/2/

Sounds good! I like the instruments you used but the main synth sounded cheap. Some more reverb and filtering will help. The bassline was very dope. Nice job and keep it up.

Damn dope work here man, smooth isssh right here, If this gets in the hands of the right artist this has a chance to be a problem real talk. keep grindin!!!

Nice work bro. Very soulful track, I think the intro could of been a lil better but thats just my opinion. Feeling the whole vibe of the track man! Keep it up!

Back