Kaleidoscope - F4F

Yo! That bass though! Really dug the sound of that and the drum kit you used. Very natural sounding. Dopeness.

Nice tune! Nice guitar, nice mix, nice synths, nice bass. Nice overall! Good job, i can see a singer on this one for sure!

Nice work man, very nice sounds ;) Drums fit nicely with this type of stuff. Maybe you should have raise the high frequencies a bit. Other than that its a cool beat :)

Mate, I can't fault this. Sounds really really nice, you've done a good job on this one. Really like the overall feel, and the real (or real sounding) instrumentation really adds to it. Be proud bro

Very Scenery like, I enjoy the different blend of sounds, they sound very fresh and well mixed, the song is great, very unorthodox and just overall nice to hear. Great work man!

I really like this. It's simple but it's very full, catchy, it's got a great tone, I love the sound of the synths used, they sound great with the guitar. I liked it on soundcloud and subbed. I don't know what you were going for but I could see this in an anime, I could definitely see a car going far into the sunset and the credits rolling with this music, or something along those lines :D. Really great stuff.
Check out my thread when you can I'd love to hear your feedback
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...feedback/teardrops-emotional-beat-f4f-461200/

Dont know if you wanna hear it, but that beat reminds me of some newer linkin park stuff. try to get chester and mike for this :D

much love!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, didn't think people would be feeling it this much, thank you all for your comments on it!

I really like this. It's simple but it's very full, catchy, it's got a great tone, I love the sound of the synths used, they sound great with the guitar. I liked it on soundcloud and subbed. I don't know what you were going for but I could see this in an anime, I could definitely see a car going far into the sunset and the credits rolling with this music, or something along those lines :D. Really great stuff.
Check out my thread when you can I'd love to hear your feedback
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...feedback/teardrops-emotional-beat-f4f-461200/

I don't really know what I was going for tbh, but agree it's probably well suited to a soundtrack of some sort and glad it inspires some kind of scene in your mind!

Dont know if you wanna hear it, but that beat reminds me of some newer linkin park stuff. try to get chester and mike for this :D

much love!

Thanks man. Funny you say that as I imagine hearing some kinda rock singer on this...if you've got chester/mike's number send it my way!

I like it, it has this spacey aesthetic to it. As others already said, I think you should turn the drums a litle up. I mean, you have done a great job programming them, give them an extra pump to play their role with more presence. ;)

Top notch.This is the sort of glorious hybrid that does the UK proud. It has a sort of skewiff humour to it that if it was a big bloke in a boozer you wouldn't really know if he was pulling your leg or was gonna chin ya. I like the way that there's elements of all sorts partying together - swing, ska, drum'n'bass, eastern beats - all very smoothly produced, catchy and jumpin'. To be frank, I can't see why anyone wouldn't warm to this and I don't think it needs vocals (unless you can get Chas'N'Dave or the Mitchhell Brothers)

Listening on mobile the syths sounds great espically that flute lead that comes in. The drums are kinda to simple for me but its what what ya like. I think a change up would def add to this tho

I like it, you got some nice melodies going on. I'd would like to hear more energy coming from the drums. You got alot of ambiance in this track which mask other instruments. But the composition nice and I enjoyed it it's fresh.

Back