Uh Oh! Rick Ross & MMG In Trouble With The Gangster Disciples?

i personally think its a publicity stunt, if it was real, i want to hear a news clip of rick ross getting shot or shot at... *shrugs shoulders*

Rick Ross should have just said he was a corrupt prison guard who smuggled coke into the prison or took orders etc. Plenty of Guards are corrupt as hell and do all sorts of dirt. He may have looked less stupid than he does now.

Rick Ross should have just said he was a corrupt prison guard who smuggled coke into the prison or took orders etc. Plenty of Guards are corrupt as hell and do all sorts of dirt. He may have looked less stupid than he does now.

so he can go to jail ?

do you know what happens to corrupt cops in the united states ? lol

So you're advocating that he should have been a better liar and come up with a better story to trick the public! lol

so he can go to jail ?

do you know what happens to corrupt cops in the united states ? lol

Who's going to arrest him? He's a liar anyways. He's already claiming to be a coke king pin. Nobody authority cares.

Nothing happens to corrupt cops lol.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

So you're advocating that he should have been a better liar and come up with a better story to trick the public! lol

I sure am, his lies are already over the top as it is. lol

Who's going to arrest him? He's a liar anyways. He's already claiming to be a coke king pin. Nobody authority cares.

Nothing happens to corrupt cops lol.

man your ignorant, he claims to be a coke king IN HIS SONGS, no one takes lyrics seriously, or eminem would sit in jail for rape a long time ago

''nothing happens to corrupt cops'', sure...... if a guy comes out on television and says: back when i was a cop, i used to do crazy shit man, i used to smuggle coke into prison and take orders'' he's gonne be in court the next day, and you can believe that

Rick Ross knew what he was doing. He needs to stop false flaggin and just be a damn rapper... If you can call him that.

Last edited:
Don't forget, these guys are talking in a rhythmic manner and rhyming words together. There is NOTHING gangster about poetry, no matter what beat is behind it, or no matter how tough these guys think they are. It's music. That aint gangster no matter how much you want to convince yourself that it is.

:cry:

Last edited:
man your ignorant, he claims to be a coke king IN HIS SONGS, no one takes lyrics seriously, or eminem would sit in jail for rape a long time ago

''nothing happens to corrupt cops'', sure...... if a guy comes out on television and says: back when i was a cop, i used to do crazy shit man, i used to smuggle coke into prison and take orders'' he's gonne be in court the next day, and you can believe that

Don't call people ignorant when you don't know the difference between your and you're it makes you look like a jack ass.

Second of all Mark Furman racist punk ass LAPD cop wrote a book on how corrupt the LAPD is including him. Nothing happened because he said it was fiction. Yeah sure it was. You must really think there's no old boy network that protects cops.

the you're and your thing just triggered a crazy thought..

you know how there is 3 ways to spell "2", right?
I know how to use them correctly, every time, but when you put it in writing, do you say "3 ways to spell To", or"3 ways to spell TOO" or "3 ways to spell TWO" ??

See what weed duz to mother fukers? smh moving along

Don't call people ignorant when you don't know the difference between your and you're it makes you look like a jack ass.

I don't need to know the difference between you and you're, although i do

but what you should know is this, claiming that an ex cop should come out and say that he smuggled coke

and then have the nerve to call ME ignorant because i misspelled some shitty word when your grammar SUCKS ASS yourself is pathetic and retarded,

makes you look like a mentally handicapped person

but..

ok, here it go:

Don't call people ignorant when you don't know the difference between your and you're(comma) it makes you look like a jack(written together)ass.

Second of all(comma) Mark Fu(h)rman, racist punk ass LAPD cop(comma) wrote a book on how corrupt the LAPD is(comma) including him. Nothing happened because he said it was fiction. Yeah(comma) sure it was. You must really think there's no old boy network that protects cops.

I can't wait for your response, it must be something along the lines of:....

nope, I have no idea

that's the funny thing about stupid people, they're so unpredictable, haha can't wait for your response buddy

take your time and avoid making the mistakes you accuse me off this time,

you can't give your enemies so much attack surface

Last edited:
I don't need to know the difference between you and you're, although i do

but what you should know is this, claiming that an ex cop should come out and say that he smuggled coke

and then have the nerve to call ME ignorant because i misspelled some shitty word when your grammar SUCKS ASS yourself is pathetic and retarded,

makes you look like a mentally handicapped person

but..

ok, here it go:

Don't call people ignorant when you don't know the difference between your and you're(coma) it makes you look like a jack(written together)ass.

Second of all(coma) Mark Fu(h)rman, racist punk ass LAPD cop(coma) wrote a book on how corrupt the LAPD is(coma) including him. Nothing happened because he said it was fiction. Yeah(coma) sure it was. You must really think there's no old boy network that protects cops.

I can't wait for your response, it must be something along the lines of:....

nope, I have no idea

that's the funny thing about stupid people, they're so unpredictable, haha can't wait for your response buddy

take your time and avoid making the mistakes you accuse me off this time,

you can't give your enemies so much attack surface

I think you meant to type "comma" hehe

Last edited:

Second of all Mark Furman racist punk ass LAPD cop wrote a book on how corrupt the LAPD is including him. Nothing happened because he said it was fiction. Yeah sure it was. You must really think there's no old boy network that protects cops.

What book I wanna read this?

Rick "False" has been pretending to be s*** he's not from the jump. It's even rumored he put a hit out on the Miami Publisher of the magazine that was the first to expose him as being a cop (Yes the publisher did get killed). If it wasn't for the beats or people loving to imitate his voice, a lot of people wouldn't listen because his lyrics are medicore at best, but thats just my opinion. So since Piggy Ricky wants to disrespect a group of people then he should be braced for the retaliation... and Lmfao at the grammar argument

Rick "False" has been pretending to be s*** he's not from the jump. It's even rumored he put a hit out on the Miami Publisher of the magazine that was the first to expose him as being a cop (Yes the publisher did get killed). If it wasn't for the beats or people loving to imitate his voice, a lot of people wouldn't listen because his lyrics are medicore at best, but thats just my opinion. So since Piggy Ricky wants to disrespect a group of people then he should be braced for the retaliation... and Lmfao at the grammar argument

why isn't rap music only entertainment?????

that's what everyone tells me about secular rap music is just for ent. and story telling like a movie
that's is fake and everyone knows it....

Back