Uh Oh! Rick Ross & MMG In Trouble With The Gangster Disciples?

now real gangs are making youtube videos wow!!!
I'm a G.D.
God's Disciple FOLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn...everybody extorting him now.

He knew what he was doing with that star. Wasn't meant for Barmitvah

All gangs are in violation...where is the community protection, food programs, housing programs, businesses...build up your communities and leave this play play shit alone. Only star and flag that matters is this one:
morocco-flag.jpg
...stop being suckers and do this work!

/CLOSE THREAD

Police have it so easy now days. They can just go to Youtube and World Star and watch the trash of society incriminate themselves. What a bunch of minstrels.

Police have it so easy now days. They can just go to Youtube and World Star and watch the trash of society incriminate themselves. What a bunch of minstrels.

exactly get these criminals off the street and out of our communities
I like the police

This ish is really playing out like a WWE episode...are gangsters really sitting down and editing videos to post online?

Last edited:
LMAO^^ Ohh Noooo , I can see it now.
Swizz Cheeze.... Barry Hooper....
Sour Cream.... On my chalupa....
BOSS!!

ROSS, We comin for yo ass !

We gon be at every show you at.....and we gon be in the crowd and we gon WATCH YOU....

We gon be every McDonald you eat at.....every burga king......

If you subscribe, you will receive a brand new treat every month !!

and you can get our newsletter too, with more detail n shit

but make sure you ain't skim it, there gon be a contest at the end !

We watchin

*shows self pressed t-shirt over rick ross music*

so if ross gets ran up on or popped at and he calls the laws is it still cool for him to rap this kingpin gangster audio fantasy yall love listenin too

The fact that you're trying to live vicariously through musicians is just as sad. Anyone who listens to rap, watches entertainment, and gets caught up in lyrics is either a teenager or lacks self confidence.

Don't forget, these guys are talking in a rhythmic manner and rhyming words together. There is NOTHING gangster about poetry, no matter what beat is behind it, or no matter how tough these guys think they are. It's music. That aint gangster no matter how much you want to convince yourself that it is.

so if ross gets ran up on or popped at and he calls the laws is it still cool for him to rap this kingpin gangster audio fantasy yall love listenin too

Try tellin that to X-Raided.. still sittin in the joint, he was a gangster rapper, poet. not a manufactured artist with fake lyrics on every single song. He would say some off the wall shit that make your head turn, but he never walked around talking about he thinks he is big meech, larry hoover. and he damn sure didnt have to rap about material things to stay intresting, and he didnt have to gangbang on every song..

That album was recorded in prison, without knowledge from the prison staff, how you ask? THATS GANGSTER!

poet can be anybody, any type of human wether it be a gangster or a wanna be gangster, a poet is a poet, poets can be lo-life peices of shit just like any body else, real or fake DOSENT MATTER anybody with a decent working brain can come up with SOMETHING.

Your right, poetry is not gangster, but the person who comes up with it can be. Just like a poet can be a police officer.. or even a school techer can be a poet.. or a prisoner.. poetry is just poetry, good or bad, any form, spoken or written.. Your right, its not gangster.. its not ANYthing. it is what it is, poetry. Some has a good message, some is just garbage.

What are we talkin about again? what thread am I in?

LOL ok that was hard as **** to explain, i think i wrote a bunch of unnessessarry shit.. but yo.

Who says gangsters cant find a good camera man and get some good editing? they got internet in the hoods you know, mofos got apps and do this shit from there phones.. bitchs on facebook got mad photoshop skills LOL.. its 2013 already and the world has become so ****in stupid but they know how to work electronics and software if thats what they have intrest in..

Back