Uh Oh! Rick Ross & MMG In Trouble With The Gangster Disciples?

LOL feelings hurt huh? Typing all that bullshit like an emotional *****.
I don't need to know the difference between you and you're, although i do

but what you should know is this, claiming that an ex cop should come out and say that he smuggled coke

and then have the nerve to call ME ignorant because i misspelled some shitty word when your grammar SUCKS ASS yourself is pathetic and retarded,

makes you look like a mentally handicapped person

but..

ok, here it go:

Don't call people ignorant when you don't know the difference between your and you're(comma) it makes you look like a jack(written together)ass.

Second of all(comma) Mark Fu(h)rman, racist punk ass LAPD cop(comma) wrote a book on how corrupt the LAPD is(comma) including him. Nothing happened because he said it was fiction. Yeah(comma) sure it was. You must really think there's no old boy network that protects cops.

I can't wait for your response, it must be something along the lines of:....

nope, I have no idea

that's the funny thing about stupid people, they're so unpredictable, haha can't wait for your response buddy

take your time and avoid making the mistakes you accuse me off this time,

you can't give your enemies so much attack surface

LOL feelings hurt huh? Typing all that bullshit like an emotional *****.

I can't help but be pissed at people who think ex cops can go on television and say how corrupt they were without facing any consequences

and then compare doing that to what they claim in their rap lyrics....

I rather come off as an emotional ***** than an intellectual retard

Yeah HipHop is supposed to be entertainment, but when a rapper makes a song like BMF that mentions Larry Hoover in the way it did, the people that are related/affiliated are going to feel a certain way about and take it seriously. Storytelling is a main principle of Hiphop, but Ross' music doesn't incorporate it at all. If he was known for it, it would be something different. Ross tries to force the "Kingpin" persona on himself in a literal manner and then people find a picture of him in a cop uniform, its too contradicting. Everyone has noticed that Ross' music doesn't give any insight as to who he is as a person whatsoever. Many of Ross' fans wouldn't be able to tell you much about his life because he's never told/exposed it nor does he even want it to. He is sort of like a programmed Robot whos sole purpose is to appeal and make money in the industry. There's nothing personal behind his music which makes him easy to be judged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many of Ross' fans wouldn't be able to tell you much about his life because he's never told/exposed it nor does he even want it to. He is sort of like a programmed Robot whos sole purpose is to appeal and make money in the industry. There's nothing personal behind his music which makes him easy to be judged.

But that's why I like Rick Ross.

His life is no more interesting than mine. His only appeal is that he raps over beats and pretends to be a drug kingpin. Rappers that reveal themselves are weak to me, with the exception of Drake. I just can't vibe with men revealing themselves because I am not excited by men.

Rick Ross just needs to pay those gangsters money so they can leave him alone. That little money won't hurt him. He needs to make more music about selling drugs and being a 'bawse'.

yea thats no differnet than lets say a catching a bank robber from back in 1983, if he still gotta pay his time in the joint, then so should an ex dirty cop. definitly.

Back