Tutorial: Saving and Loading Your Projects (AKAI MPC 1000)

To mano: very cool video, its well planned and the music is kewl! Two thumbs up! (never touched an MPC in my life BTW)

My question to y'all is where one can find more videos about samplers or drum machines, showing tutorials like this.

PS whats your accent?

please watch the video in context (IE on the page) thanks

just install the right player and voila.

make sure your "Security" software is set to "default" or "medium".

It works.

Accent: french :)

mano, since u got tha mpc1k i got a couple of ?'s. First, is the mpc's sequencer like a copy/paste thing with pattern's, sumthin like what you find in cubase and fruity loops. And if we make a whole sequence on the mpc, can we export it to our computer via Usb? And say we want to go on an output from our computer on a soundcard, to an input on our mpc, can we record our soft synths and vst's inside the mpc?

And does the mpc1k have a piano roll? something like in fl to edit notes?

qbsfinest said:
mano, since u got tha mpc1k i got a couple of ?'s. First, is the mpc's sequencer like a copy/paste thing with pattern's, sumthin like what you find in cubase and fruity loops. And if we make a whole sequence on the mpc, can we export it to our computer via Usb? And say we want to go on an output from our computer on a soundcard, to an input on our mpc, can we record our soft synths and vst's inside the mpc?

please pelase start a new thread if you have a question :)

this is the thread about THE VIDEO TUTORIAL only :) .. comments and questions about the VIDEO only

Sorry to sound harsh, but this thread is LONG mainly because everyone is posting new general questions here :) ...

thanks!

i've tried to get this to play but it just wont..i have the newest wmv...yall know what the problem is

NOODLES 36 said:
i've tried to get this to play but it just wont..i have the newest wmv...yall know what the problem is

It works here (just checked again)

Browser/OS? What is happening exactly? (black square, player logo, etc)

Thanks

Mano,

Your video tutuorial for the MPC1000 is great. Please, please, please do more on some other topics. I'm new to the MPC1000 and need all the help I can get especially in the area of MIDI.

Thanks, entropy

im new to midi as well and cant figure out how to setup multitimbral with any program, a video on this would help us noobs out greatly

naugie said:
im new to midi as well and cant figure out how to setup multitimbral with any program, a video on this would help us noobs out greatly

word.

man i wish somebody would post a video or to of them making beats or some **** like that. I would but i don't have a camcorder.

mano 1 said:

It works here (just checked again)

Browser/OS? What is happening exactly? (black square, player logo, etc)

Thanks

EVERYTHING SEEMS FINE,BUT WHEN I PRESS PLAY ON THE SCREEN OR BOTTOM PLAY BUTTON NOTHING HAPPENS

Nano!!!! My man!!! that was hoTTT keep it up bro, you're helping rokies like my self :) I can't wait to see other upcoming videos, do you have a site with more info???

Later Nano,

R

40cal said:
yo i cant get the videos to work and i got flash player 9 it just stays black

You know, I am looking into this... for SOME reason it stops working when you install version NINE... but works fine when you have version EIGHT of flash player

i'll investigate - maybe try running it in another browser on your computer, see if it loads the right player

Id like to know how to have more than 1 sound of midi .I try to go for more than one then the first sound changes. somebody help .

tino6t4 said:
Id like to know how to have more than 1 sound of midi .I try to go for more than one then the first sound changes. somebody help .

I think you posted in the wrong thread/discussion... This is the FPS HOW episode about loading/saving your work :)

(to control more sounds, assign midi channels to each of your sounds on your sound module/vst/... then on the MPC you can set different midi channels for each track... I show all this in the episode about sequencing software from hardware)

Back