Trap needs its own section

St. Louis

Yes,

Moderators and administrators...
You guys need to make a new section for US TRAPOHOLICS...if your not a TRAPOHOLICS stop and think before you try to hijack my thread saying aww **** trap. atleast make a down-south section....:cool: and yes ST. LOUIS MO is the south

yes,

moderators and administrators...
You guys need to make a new section for us trapoholics...if your not a trapoholics stop and think before you try to hijack my thread saying aww **** trap. Atleast make a down-south section....:cool: And yes st. Louis mo is the south
lmfao this is funny

Would be better to have a music rant section. That shit would be dope. It would be 300 people lurking in one room. Mods would be moving shit everyday. lol!

Yes,

You guys need to make a new section for US TRAPOHOLICS...if your not a TRAPOHOLICS stop and think before you try to hijack my thread saying aww **** trap. atleast make a down-south section....:cool: and yes ST. LOUIS MO is the south

Why, there are a bunch of other sub genres out there too. You might as well make a section for horrorcore , futuristic , east coast , west coast etc If your gonna do that.

Last edited:
Yes,

while i agree with your idea to some extent before i fully commit i must ask who do you feel best represents trap music overall not just the hear and now

afro-latin-punk anyone????

What about kilty-death-metal (a mix of Irish and Scottish pipe band music with a death metal trio playing behind)???

math-core???

Seriously, if we do trap, we have to do these as well

As for the rant room that is known as the break room, similarly for the smoking room, it is the break room because most of what I read in there has been written by someone who has some serious issues with weed or other mind altering substances.........

Would be better to have a music rant section. That shit would be dope. It would be 300 people lurking in one room. Mods would be moving shit everyday. lol!
lol
yeah i can see it.

like 300 marathon runners waiting to go, then a thread drops in the horizon and 300 people doing some usain shit towards it. 1000 replies later of verbal abuse the newbie thread starter becomes catatonic and traumatised.

while i agree with your idea to some extent before i fully commit i must ask who do you feel best represents trap music overall not just the hear and now

well i dont think there is one person that best represents trap i believe its mostly the whole new south.The teenagers love that trap...and when it all boils down its the beats that are addictive. and when you look at the hiphop & rb section and if you see a trap thread..it may be about lex luger or shawty redd and you have 2 or 3 people say the same thing

"damn another trap thread"
"who cares"
my favorite " master your own style stop mimicking"

there are some folk on here who cant stand it so to stop all THEIR hating just make a TRAPHOUSE section and i guarntee its going to do numbers...that way the backpackers stay in the old rap section and the TRAPAHOLICS stay in the TRAPHOUSE...this decreases a lot of the arguing over trap beats and a lot more TRAPAHOLICS wont be scared to post questions on how to achieve a certain trap sound without being talk down too..

dang you got a chip on yo shoulder - I ain't never talked down to anyone asking about trap - check my responses on how to make trap and the infamous jl progression - I think you confusing critiques with confrontation, chill and slow down just a little.....

Yes. Let's have a section for every genre and sub-genre. Guess where the most of the threads will still be posted regardless?

dang you got a chip on yo shoulder - I ain't never talked down to anyone asking about trap - check my responses on how to make trap and the infamous jl progression - I think you confusing critiques with confrontation, chill and slow down just a little.....

see this is what i mean...^^^^^

never once did i say BANDCOACH talks down on people...cmon MANNE...

ive seen threds where you let people know what chrods were used in a song and what not...but DONT act like everybody is EAGER and HAPPY when they see a trap thread...there are members on here and yes if i go do a search i can pull some of the names up were they jus bash trap...Why list names though and turn this into a fight...

downsouth section
eastcoat section
westcoast section

that way the trapaholics and the backpackers are happy

St. Louis is in the South?
damn right im going by the way we talk...hell MISSOURI was a slave state..BUT thats another topic!

Last edited:
I'm in agreement.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

:bat:!!!!!!

Back