(TRAP BEAT) Rick Ross feat Young Jeezy - Touch Cash Money -100% F4F

pMbeats

professional amateur
SUP FP!

Need some honest, critical feedback. Be specific about what you like/don't like. Hurt my feelings :cry:

I know the lyrics are a little distorted from being slowed so much but they are just there to give the song some flavor and break up the monotony that can plague trap beats.

Drop your links and I got you guys back. Please leave as detailed feedback as you would like to receive.

If you like what you hear, please help me out by following/commenting/liking and I will also hit you back.

@dudegotbeats
@jgrisly
@kfxkicks
@kid tzar
@olie
@s-cruz
@shaypz
@thee3ternal

I must say that the kicks are awesome and the kick drops, damn son! The lead bleep sounds in the back could be higher. ( The ones that play at the beginning, then stop and then come back again along with the bells). The panning on the rolls are very nice but the instruments in the song sound like they are clashing with each other (Like they are overlapping each other) But maybe that is because of the vocals or this is just what you wanted and if that's so than there is no problem at all.

I like the composition and you should definitely keep producing because this is awesome! I would really appreciate if you could check out my production too : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ll-trap-bootleg-feedback-returned-f4f-468454/

dope beat bruh
breakdowns are on point and the synth at 2:40 is awesome, would like to hear more of it throughout
nothing to really dislike
i like the panning on the hats/snares too.. nice touch

peep my remix: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hugs-n-harmony-i-tried-remix-[slowed]-468567/

I left you a couple comments on SC but will give more details in your thread when I get home. Thanks for your feedback.

I must say that the kicks are awesome and the kick drops, damn son! The lead bleep sounds in the back could be higher. ( The ones that play at the beginning, then stop and then come back again along with the bells). The panning on the rolls are very nice but the instruments in the song sound like they are clashing with each other (Like they are overlapping each other) But maybe that is because of the vocals or this is just what you wanted and if that's so than there is no problem at all.

I like the composition and you should definitely keep producing because this is awesome! I would really appreciate if you could check out my production too : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ll-trap-bootleg-feedback-returned-f4f-468454/

Great detailed feedback. Will return the favor when I get off work. Thanks bro.

Surely you just broke a record for least amount of feedback given. Nice!

Cant really give accurate feedback right now cause my system aint really available atm.
Prolly tomorrow morning I can crank it up and give you my opinions.
I can say that some of youre main elements need more shine/limelight.
I got you tho pM :cheers:

JL need some get right in this thread lol...

P.s- If you could show some love over here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xuwoTLsAHM

I'd be super stoked :)

Last edited:
Cant really give accurate feedback right now cause my system aint really available atm.
Prolly tomorrow morning I can crank it up and give you my opinions.
I can say that some of youre main elements need more shine/limelight.
I got you tho pM :cheers:

JL need some get right in this thread lol...

P.s- If you could show some love over here- Electric militia 16 bars contest- J.Grisly Edition - YouTube

I'd be super stoked :)

Right on bro. I think the main problem I had with this track was that the vocals were such low quality after I slowed them that I couldn't really crank them up like I wanted so then I had to turn down the other elements of the track as to not overpower them too much.

You rapping on that track? It doesn't sound like a jgrisly exclusive. Your kicks are better ;]

Threw you a like and comment. I think the vocals are just a tad bit too low especially the chorus but I don't know if it's too late to change anything. Good luck man.

Last edited:
Right on bro. I think the main problem I had with this track was that the vocals were such low quality after I slowed them that I couldn't really crank them up like I wanted so then I had to turn down the other elements of the track as to not overpower them too much.

Yeah, you gotta be careful bout that.
Theres always a middle ground where neither will have to suffer. Sometimes its harder to find than others, thats all.
Did you try speeding the track up slightly so you wouldnt have to slow the vocals so far?

You rapping on that track? It doesn't sound like a jgrisly exclusive. Your kicks are better ;]

Threw you a like and comment. I think the vocals are just a tad bit too low especially the chorus but I don't know if it's too late to change anything. Good luck man.

Yeah, thats me rapping. Something I rarely do lol.
The chorus is kind of low on purpose, dont really know why tbh, maybe just to accent the verse more(contest is for the verse only).
If you listen with a sub, the bass drowns the vocals. If you listen on an iphone or equivalent the vocals are blaring.
Again, middle ground :)
Thanks for the kick comment! I go ADHD on drum sounds. They're just so important.
Preciate the YT love, man...
I aint gonna forget about you homie, I may even get a chance tonight :cheers:

- I tihnk this beat would've been better without the vocals in my opinion
- Mix is clean but needs to be louder
- I would turn up the main snare/clap more
- I think you could've chose better sounding instruments
- I like the drum pattern/snare rolls

I think the biggest draw back is the choices of sound you chose and the mix of the track!

Please return the favour:

Mickey Blue - "The Prize" (Produced by Kao & Benny Liang) (F4F)

Thanks!

Yo. That bass drum and bass is mixed super nice. I like how that knocks and the bass swells. I like the panning with the snare rolls, the chime/bell melody is dope too. The subtle background instruments really fill this track out. Only critic would be to turn the snares up so they snap a little more. Really cool track though, nice tempo matching with the vocals.

Damn bro that shits hot, mixing is on point which is where i usually get in depth with the criticism, Shit sounds nice and original, Keep doin what your doing man. i wish i had more criticism that would truthfully help you but everything is arranged perfectly and all around i'd give it a 9/10.

Check out this:
MP3 Player SoundClick

The song is sick but yeah them vocals kinda eh, seem like they're slowed down and probably lose a little from the original?

IDK never heard original but I'm saying it doesn't feel like the rap was quite made for the beat.

I'd like to hear more reverb, longer tail on that lead sound.

And IMO that synth on the chorus parts should be louder.

Other than that your song is on point IMO.

Overall think it all sounds solid.
Like the pizzi/pluck. Hat work is proper.
Kicks work. Clap/snare work is proper.
Not really much to critique aside from the things you have already pointed out.
Tube bells and overall production works. Would have liked to hear the beat no vocals.
Keep it up and thanks for the feedback.

KFX

- I tihnk this beat would've been better without the vocals in my opinion
- Mix is clean but needs to be louder
- I would turn up the main snare/clap more
- I think you could've chose better sounding instruments
- I like the drum pattern/snare rolls

I think the biggest draw back is the choices of sound you chose and the mix of the track!

Please return the favour:

Mickey Blue - "The Prize" (Produced by Kao & Benny Liang) (F4F)

Thanks!

Done, thanks for your feedback. It's on point.

Damn bro that shits hot, mixing is on point which is where i usually get in depth with the criticism, Shit sounds nice and original, Keep doin what your doing man. i wish i had more criticism that would truthfully help you but everything is arranged perfectly and all around i'd give it a 9/10.

Check out this:
MP3 Player SoundClick

Make a thread bro and link me to it and I'll bump it with feedback.

All feedback returned. I appreciate everyone's comments especially my friends on soundcloud :cheers:

Last edited:
Back