Left Side - Phat Punani (An-ill TRAP Bootleg) Feedback Returned!F4F

itsatrap

Hey guys :D! I just produced my 11th beat and wanted to share it with you all :).

This time I made a Trap beat instead of a Twerk one. I am still saving for some monitors (yeah it is over a year now but most of my money goes to school and food hehehe). Well on the other hand I am a bit used to my crappy 2.1 "Surround" System of 30 euro's.

Anyways, all your support helped me a lot, I mean really the feedback you guys provided helped me a lot lot. I hope that you could take your time and check my production out and possibly leave some feedback too. (Ofcourse feedback is returned!)

https://soundcloud.com/an-ill/left-side-phat-punani-an-ill-1

Thanks guys!

Yooo bedankt voor je feedback! Helaas ik heb geen twitter, alleen soundcloud!
Dit klinkt anders ook aardig prof hoor haha.
Deze beat is club-ready dat zowiezo. Veel variatie, en lekkere drops.
Ik zou erop losgaan!
Ook hier niks om op te merken.
Ik zou zeggen blijf je ding doen, Je bent zwaar goed bezig maat.

En als ik jou was zou ik Yamaha Hs7 monitoren kopen. Ik heb ze laatst gehaald en ben er onwijs tevreden mee!
beter dan krk's of wat dan ook. en een simpele audio interface (focusrite scarlett 2i2)
geloof me, als je ze eenmaal hebt is het een flinke schop motivatie onder je reet haha.

Yoo thanks for your feedback! unfortunately I don't have twitter. just soundcloud!
This sounds pretty professional too!
This beat is club-ready that's for sure. Alot of variation, Nice drops.
I would go wild on this!
I would say keep doing your thing, Your doing great bro.

If I were you i'd buy Yamaha hs7 monitors. I recently bought them and I'm very pleased!
They are better than krk's or whatever. A simple audio interface too! (focusrite Scarlett 2i2)
Believe me, It's a kick of motivation up your ass if you get them! haha

Heb het maar even vertaald voor de engels sprekende onder ons haha,

Last edited:
Hey Davey,

Thanks voor je reactie maat! I appreciate it, het word wel tijd om monitoren aan te schaffen (Bedankt voor de tip!). Ik ga zeker door met producen :D!

Thanks for your reply bro. Actually it is time to use some real monitors instead of crappy speakers, I should definitely buy one (Thanks for the tip). I will keep producing! :D

ur mix a lil too overbearing have some1 refernce it , and that dont sound like trap sounds like edm ..nice try thou

Last edited:
The beat sounds dope man, mixing is ON POINT and it's just all around a good production.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-messiah-let-me-know-what-you-think-468636/

Hello Blindkid! Thanks for taking your time listening and giving feedback about my music :D. I really appreciate your comment and I will definitely check your production out too! Thanks again!

dooooopeee, love the mix what DAW are you using?

Hey Ichi The Iller, thanks for listening my track and for your reaction. This means a lot to me!

The DAW which I am using is Ableton, I use it on my laptop with normal in-ear phones or on my computer (computer is easier because of my larger screen ofcourse) with the creative 2.1 speaker set (These are around 40 bucks new). I don't use any MIDI controller, just the computer's mouse and keyboard.

Last edited:
Thanks for your feedback on my track.

Dat mix! This track is LOUD and ON POINT! That drop is comparable to any other well produced trap song that I've heard. Very good stuff. I really don't have anything negative to say as your sound is so clean, the arrangement was on point and your sound selection was boss! Keep it up :D

ur mix a lil too overbearing have some1 refernce it , and that dont sound like trap sounds like edm ..nice try thou

:4theloveofgod:

Thanks for your feedback on my track.

Dat mix! This track is LOUD and ON POINT! That drop is comparable to any other well produced trap song that I've heard. Very good stuff. I really don't have anything negative to say as your sound is so clean, the arrangement was on point and your sound selection was boss! Keep it up :D

:4theloveofgod:

Hey PmBeats! Thanks for your comment man :D!! Thanks for listening and for the feedback. I really appreciate it! Cheers,

Hey JL Media, Thanks man !! :D

- Yo this joint is dope man
- Only this i really dislike are the super loud elements that keep raising in volume and some synths are too loud in the mix
- I would turn up the main snare (keep the volume of hte snare rolls)
- Really dope work man nothing bad to say -- maybe except the mix!

Please return the favour:

Mickey Blue - "The Prize" (Produced by Kao & Benny Liang) (F4F)

Thanks!​

Hey Bl3 :). I really appreciate that you have listened my track and gave the time to write a feedback. I will definitely use your feedback and thanks again! I will check your production out as soon as I can!

not really trap it trap +edm it what buaer and just blaze do now. if i spelled that other dude name correctly. I like it the only thing i think was out of sync a bit was the voice, and the voice was really annoying after a minute of hearing it. You should have let the beat ride with out it for awhile. but it still was a good production.

feed
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/2013-feedback-f4f-468728/#post49753787

Thanks for listening to my track Sokalm! :) I appreciate that you took the time to write a feedback. I will definitely check your production too. Thanks bro :D

This is on-point man, you've smashed the mixing and overall production. I'd definitely be stoked if this came on in a set, really rad stuff.

In terms of constructive crit, there are just a few preferential things I'd switch up - that cymbal hit at 0:33 sounds a little too loud in the mix, it just felt a little too prevalent. It sounded way more flush when you layered it with the kick at 0:39.

The drop is rad, love that. My only other gripe is that the vocal sample wears a little thin by the end of the track, would be sick with a little more variation. But yeah, overall this is sweet.

Have you heard of Valentino Khan? Think you'd dig:

This is on-point man, you've smashed the mixing and overall production. I'd definitely be stoked if this came on in a set, really rad stuff.

In terms of constructive crit, there are just a few preferential things I'd switch up - that cymbal hit at 0:33 sounds a little too loud in the mix, it just felt a little too prevalent. It sounded way more flush when you layered it with the kick at 0:39.

The drop is rad, love that. My only other gripe is that the vocal sample wears a little thin by the end of the track, would be sick with a little more variation. But yeah, overall this is sweet.

Have you heard of Valentino Khan? Think you'd dig:

Hey man! Thanks for listening my track and taking your time to write feedback. I really appreciate it!

This is pretty cool, even though not really my type of music. Especially the vocal samples are on fire though! The mix is really clean, too.

Last edited:
Back