Trap Banger Instrumental with Chorus (Feed for Feed 100%)

I like it man but the sound of the piano doesn't quite resonate with me. The bass and drums are cool though but the piano doesn't quite fit the vibe imo. Regardless, it's pretty dope and the drums are banging (although I do agree with Oriax on the kick). The arrangement is solid and I like the chorus.

Yeah man this is dope , maybe add more reverb on the piano melody but it sound good as it is . hook is dope for sure , everything sound on point imo . could hear juicy j or wiz khalifa on this . keep grindin breh !

Whats good fam, thanks for the feedback and the tip about what my page said about exclusives, lol. The record sounds good, I would definitely fill it up a little more with some type of reverb or delay, or something just to make the sounds a little thicker. Besides that its dope, if you want you can send me some skeletons and see if I have any ideas to collab. Keep it up homie.

Dope track bro, i think if you could've used another kick sample it would have sounded better tho. The piano and snare could use some reverb to sound a bit bigger too. I like the hook a lot! The track has a lot of potential but it needs a bit of work still. Keep up the good work!

Not really sure about the piano, seems outta place. But the way it drops sounds dope tho imo. Production over all is good, keep grinding

Back