Sexy Middle Eastern Female Singer - Deep House/R&B track - Feel The Vibe (F4F)

ChaChaBeats

Producer/Rapper
Wussup my fellow producers! Just produced a new track for my new artist Miena. She's Middle Eastern, sexy, and has an amazing voice! (imo)

I need critique on these three things:

1.) The beat
2.) The lyrics/her voice
3.) The mixdown

Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u3XlQ0lPU

Feedback for feedback. Thanks ya'll!

The beat is really dope...mix down is beautiful...not crazy about the vocals....the hook is dope though but some parts I don't like personally..but thats just my musical preference

damn good work bro!

This is dope man. Mix sounds clean. Beat is good. Vocals sound good. Overall good work.

The beat is really dope...mix down is beautiful...not crazy about the vocals....the hook is dope though but some parts I don't like personally..but thats just my musical preference

damn good work bro!

Thanks for the feedback. Which parts in the hook weren't you feeling if you don't mind me asking.

good production here, i like vocal and melodies and overall good job keep it up, cant say any critics about mixing because i listened it on laptop. check out mine https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ssive-house-track-feedback-4-feedback-463868/

Thanks man. Appreciate it. Just left you feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my type of genre but good job on this one man! Mix is really nice and professional sounding. The lyrics are cool and the beat is awesome. This is radio ready imo.

This is dope man. Mix sounds clean. Beat is good. Vocals sound good. Overall good work.
Thank man!

Beat is excellent, so is the mix. It is all really well done. She has a great voice too but I'd be interested in hearing it with her voice at a higher pitch for certain parts outside of the chorus.

https://soundcloud.com/hdubbeats/money-matters-prod-by-hdub

Much appreciated man. Ill definitely have her sing some nigh notes in the next song.

The the production and mixing is solid. The hook definitely catches, although, the vocals and verses could be better.

Appreciate the feedback. What exactly didn't you like about the vocals/verses. Any suggestions on how I can improve it?

Thanks for the feedback. Which parts in the hook weren't you feeling if you don't mind me asking.
I wrote that weird... i mean i like all of the hook...I actually like the song more listening to it now for a second time...not crazy about the part when the male/female are whispering...

I wrote that weird... i mean i like all of the hook...I actually like the song more listening to it now for a second time...not crazy about the part when the male/female are whispering...

I'm glad its growing on you. The whispering part....you must be talking about the hook. Yeah not everyone is feeling the hook. The next track i produce for Miena.....I'm gonna make sure the hook is superb! Thanks man!

The beat is good, I like the drop at 3:00. The vocals are nice, they add suspense to the track. I dont know enough about mixing to critique it. The drops need to bigger, but I just listen to dubstep to much. Its a great track though, it sounds like it could be in a movie to me.

The beat is good, I like the drop at 3:00. The vocals are nice, they add suspense to the track. I dont know enough about mixing to critique it. The drops need to bigger, but I just listen to dubstep to much. Its a great track though, it sounds like it could be in a movie to me.

Dubstep drops are big. This track i made is suppose to be more smooth and sexy; more of a lounge or vegas pool party type feel. I didn't want the drops to be too big or else it would affect the vibe too much. Thanks for the feedback man.

Even if it's not my type of music , the beat sounds good , the mix is clean and it sounds really modern.
love the drops by the way.
keep it up man

thanks for the feedback by the way

Last edited:
Thank for the feed bro.

EDM isn't my preferred style but the production was very good. 8.5/10

She has a good voice. lyrically I felt this was kinda bland but pop/dance music isn't meant to be profound anyway. 6/10

The beat was well-mixed and the vocals are sitting well on it but I could listen to this all day as just an instrumental track. Keep it up 7/10

1.) The Beat- I dont really listen to this kind of music at all so I dont know how helpful I can be. The beat is cool, verse is good but the hook needs some energy!!!! It feels like it goes from verse to a pre-chorus to another verse. The bridge is hot, thats the kind of energy the hook needs, I feel.

2.)Her voice is good, but the hook is too plain and repetitive I feel.

3.) Speaking with my untrained ear, the mix sounds good. No complaints or criticism on that part.

Nice work. Can tell you did some serious work on the entire mix down and composition. Its not really my type of music.
The beat reminds me of that parody track "jizz my pants". I think cause the vocals have a cheesey factor to them. Not that its a bad thing.
Nice build ups, sound selections, transitions, etc.
Not really much negative to say other then I'm not really into the vocals but other then that the track is great.

KFX

Thank for the feed bro.

EDM isn't my preferred style but the production was very good. 8.5/10

She has a good voice. lyrically I felt this was kinda bland but pop/dance music isn't meant to be profound anyway. 6/10

The beat was well-mixed and the vocals are sitting well on it but I could listen to this all day as just an instrumental track. Keep it up 7/10

No problem bro. I feel you on the instrumental, too. Thanks for the detailed feedback!

1.) The Beat- I dont really listen to this kind of music at all so I dont know how helpful I can be. The beat is cool, verse is good but the hook needs some energy!!!! It feels like it goes from verse to a pre-chorus to another verse. The bridge is hot, thats the kind of energy the hook needs, I feel.

2.)Her voice is good, but the hook is too plain and repetitive I feel.

3.) Speaking with my untrained ear, the mix sounds good. No complaints or criticism on that part.

Yeah i wanted to try something new but I guess it didn't work out as well as planned. I'm going to make sure all her hooks from now on for these dance tracks are energetic. Thanks for the feedback man!

Nice, I'm digging this! Felt like you could of flipped the vocals more. Same thing with the vocals during the chorus too. The mix is REALLY good tho. Could have a more punching/louder clap. Felt kind of empty without a groovy bassline. I recommend adding one.

Give some love when you can! It's not house but more of an ambient instrumental.
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/%5Bf4f%5D-drake-ambient-beat-464795/#post49734144

Man...i didn't realize how badly this song needed a groovy bassline until after i copyrighted it. Good call! I'm going to make sure all her dance tracks have a groovy bassline. Thanks man!

Back