Trance money

I do hope there will be money to be made from trance/ house/ garage as that is the genre I love. Though I am not in it solely for the $$$$

My friend in the UK was doing well. DJ'ing and making tracks then all of a sudden all the clubs wanted a more R&B style to their dance music and DJ'ing. He basically quit, however last year he returned to DJ'ing as a resident at a large club and he is playing his type of music, which is great.

Mate you can get a contract if you are really good , and then sure... you'll get paid:)

yeah, trying to get rich in the electronic music industry as an artist is a really hard thing. you have to put in years of work to even get somewhere.

I hear from a friend that they are always seeking out new talent. If its good their stuff gets played during one of the MOS nights then possibly signed. Its worth a shot.

Well the trance market is very small, but the fans are always loyal. They do look for talent but, they look for established talent. An artist with his/her own fanbase.

I love hearing good house music when it's on a movie sound track (Tron Legacy) in dts HDMA. So I would love to see/ hear a Ministry Of Sound on Blu-ray with loss less audio.

Hopefully Blu-ray audio will take off. It will have phenomenally high bit rates. Should sound awesome.

Last edited:
Hopefully, with Blu-ray taking off and going mainstream studios will really push Blu-ray Audio. I'd rather the studios push Blu-ray Audio rather than Blu-ray 3D.

Blu-ray 3D is overrated but We need a proper high resolution Audio codec. Especially after the failures of DVD Audio and SACD.

Back