**Top 5 Memorable Bass Lines?**

CALL THIS BASS LINE 101 'CUZ I'M SCHOOLIN' YO AZZ!!! LOL

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

POW
8 NOTE BASS LINE SON!!!

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

The force is strong with you young Skywalker............

BUT YOUR NOT A JEDI YET!!!

Too easy..........

FINISH HIM!!!!

RESURRECT HIM!!

FINISH HIM ONCE MORE AND FOR ALL!!!!

Last edited:
junior mafia - white chalk
mobb deep - shhok ones pt, 2
" " " - godfather part 3
wu-tang - tearz
method man - bring the pain

One of the greatest basslines of all TIME!

Greatest bassline ever! You don't agree....kiss my ass.

It gets no better. My inspiration......you can be Lex and nem all you want to.

I catch anybody sampling this.....I'll cut your balls off and hand em to you....partna!!!

All jokes aside.......if 2Pac was alive....he would've definitely had this music as a song. And it wouldn't fit no other rapper. Well to me at least....because all I would think to myself is this beat belongs to Pac.

But anyway.....I'm cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin a milkshake......

Ain't nobody dope as me......I'm just so fresh so clean.....

EDIT: Man...I shouldn't be giving yall my album beats from back in the day. When I wrote lyrics.....I had these songs in mind. No music playing, just the bassline up front in my imagination which included how I wanted my voice to sound. That's why if I catch any of you sampling this shit...the beat better be MFing dope as hell and the rapper better be on some real shit. These my babies. Got plenty more. I'll stop there.

Last edited:
As simple as this bassline is.....it's the sexiest bassline ever. GOOOD LAWD!!!! I LOVE IT!! You have to have a sub to appreciate the sexiness of this bassline.

Sexy ass dancehall basslines I love.

Last edited:
There can't be a base thread without Lil B.

You can't have a bass thread without the brand New Heavies.

Oh yeah!

Last edited:
Back