Too many speakers?!?!

Whitefire

Hello! I have a problem. In my setup, I have

Two krk rokit 5's connected by (unbalanced to (i believe 3.5mm, or the universal headphone jack that plugs into phones and laptops))

Two old speakers connected by (rca, to
3,5mm inch adapter)

One sub woofer (connected by one single rca to 3.5mm inch adapter. (which i believe would be called "mono")
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I have these three 3.5mm male jacks, And i want audio to play through all of them. So me being myself, i go buy a 5 way 3.5 splitter

I plug in the 5 way splitter into my computer audio out, and plug the three 3.5 male jacks into it

The audio splits, gets sent to my krks, old speakers, and subwoofer, and all play audio.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My problem is that the sound I get tends to "wave' and quiet down at some points, and worst of all, The Left side seems louder than the right.

What is the proper way to connect all my speakers, so that i can play my audio through all of them, and have them sound good?

I looked at audio interfaces but they never have what i need (two unbalanced for krk's) (set of rca for old speakers) (set of rca for my subwoofer which i will then use a stereo to mono converter cable)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it is long and confusing but please, ANYONE, guide me in a better direction. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
use 2 speakers and one subwoofer (some of the time). disconnect the other pair when you aren't using them. an exception to this is if you have a surround 5.1 soundcard.

Back