Tony Smith: Broke Rappers & America's Lies

I don't understand how you can't UNDERSTAND unique O. statement??
but this is how I will try to explain it to you
how you use the truth

it's like if I place a million dollars in a box and gave it to you(you are homeless in the scenario)

you never open the box

so you stay homeless and hungry

just carrying around a box filled with a million

but you never open it up and used it

this is what some ppl do with the truth
they get it and never use it
or
don't even know they heard the truth ....

in one ear,out the other ear....

So the truth isn't that important then. Got it.

So the truth isn't that important then. Got it.

you're having great fun aren't you acting like you don't understand simple things grown men should understand..or are you Chief Keef???
j/k

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

yes Muhammed was married to a 9 year old..probably for a political power over a region of land.(and she was betrothed to him for a hope to to strengthen his ties with Abu Bakr the girl's father)
Child marriages such as this were relatively common in Bedouin societies at the time

The reason is much simpler. He was a man in his 50s who became impotent and that's why after marrying his first wife for her money, his wifes became younger and younger. You know how they believed in the myth that virgins/young women would bring back their manhood.

And no, he didn't marry her at 9. He married her at the age of 6 (!!!), but his friend begged him (seeing that he was a pedophile) not to have sex with her for a couple of years. smh
So he "consummated" the marriage at the age of 9.

You can also look at his lineage and wonder why he had children with his "earlier" wifes, but none with the later ones. Well, that's the reason. He couldn't have had children, being impotent.

And sure, arranged marriages were normal among the royals, to keep the power in the family. But none of the man was sick enough to be sexually attracted to little children. We had these discussion here and sure, I can understand how you may end up looking at a girl who's 16, but you think is like 20. That happens all the time these days.

But that's something completely different from a 54 (!!!!) year old man who wants to have sex with a 6 year old. It's sick, by any standards. Today's, or the past's. I think we can't disagree here, right?

The reason is much simpler. He was a man in his 50s who became impotent and that's why after marrying his first wife for her money, his wifes became younger and younger. You know how they believed in the myth that virgins/young women would bring back their manhood.

And no, he didn't marry her at 9. He married her at the age of 6 (!!!), but his friend begged him (seeing that he was a pedophile) not to have sex with her for a couple of years. smh

You can also look at his lineage and wonder why he had children with his "earlier" wifes, but none with the later ones. Well, that's the reason. He couldn't have had children, being impotent.

And sure, arranged marriages were normal among the royals, to keep the power in the family. But none of the man was sick enough to be sexually attracted to little children. We had these discussion here and sure, I can understand how you may end up looking at a girl who's 16, but you think is like 20. That happens all the time these days.

But that's something completely different from a 54 (!!!!) year old man who wants to have sex with a 6 year old. It's sick, by any standards. Today's, or the past's. I think we can't disagree here, right?

What about Farad Muhammad...

What about Farad Muhammad...

Reading his Wikipedia page will give you a good overview of this "character".:4theloveofgod:

White people where created by an evil scientist on a Greek island (LOL), he was the reincarnation of some dude from some temple, then he was the "avatar" of Allah (LOL²), then said Allah was a man who had space ships (LOL³), etc...
All this under different aliases and such con-man-ary.

A typical cult-leader, who in my opinion wasn't unlike that Scientology clown Hubbard. Well, maybe less successful and systematic, but the same love for fiction (and playing a big role in his own stories).

If you study history, there were literally dozens upon dozens of these characters, many in each century. Some more, some less successful in fooling people, but all with an agenda (and thirst for power) and a superiority complex.
Same 'ol, same 'ol.

Reading his Wikipedia page will give you a good overview of this "character".:4theloveofgod:

White people where created by an evil scientist on a Greek island (LOL), he was the reincarnation of some dude from some temple, then he was the "avatar" of Allah (LOL²), then said Allah was a man who had space ships (LOL³), etc...
All this under different aliases and such con-man-ary.

A typical cult-leader, who in my opinion wasn't unlike that Scientology clown Hubbard. Well, maybe less successful and systematic, but the same love for fiction (and playing a big role in his own stories).

If you study history, there were literally dozens upon dozens of these characters, many in each century. Some more, some less successful in fooling people, but all with an agenda (and thirst for power) and a superiority complex.
Same 'ol, same 'ol.

AHH Yes...we agree on this as well

the truth of the matter rather we like it or not
is that child marriages such as this were relatively common in Bedouin societies at the time, and remain common in some societies even today.[1 British scholar Colin Turner suggests that such marriages were not seen as improper in historical context, and that individuals in such societies matured at an earlier age than in the modern West."

I don't agree with marrying young girls at all let me make that clear

what I do is understand the fact is was common and not seen as offensive.
as I was saying other societies do it
check this link sir
https://my.care.org/site/SPageServe...empowergirls&gclid=CPPDpKLmlbMCFQKRPAodvDwA1g

39,000 GIRLS become child brides every single day.every single day
wild man,wild!!!!!

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
is that child marriages such as this were relatively common in Bedouin societies at the time, and remain common in some societies even today.[1 British scholar Colin Turner suggests that such marriages were not seen as improper in historical context, and that individuals in such societies matured at an earlier age than in the modern West."

what I do is understand the fact is was common and not seen if offensive.
as I was saying other societies do it check this link sir
https://my.care.org/site/SPageServe...empowergirls&gclid=CPPDpKLmlbMCFQKRPAodvDwA1g

39,000 GIRLS become child brides every single day.every single day
wild man,wild!!!!!

-Coach Antonio

Fatal , you should speaking how Tony spoke on the video... Especially the way he tied in the rappers fooling the community

Fatal , you should speaking how Tony spoke on the video... Especially the way he tied in the rappers fooling the community

I already spoke about secular rappers and got attacked on this site lol and now known as the crazy christian guy
everyone kept saying it's only entertainment,everyone on this site says it's only entertainment and it doesn't affect your mind,behaviors
I believe it does affect your behavior,mind
that's why my family only listen to Yahweh bangers.

I used to be a big black community change guy
now I'm a big change all ppl's hearts and minds guy
so when I speak on the behalf of God through the ministry he has given me I don't speak about black this or white that.

because there is no black's church,no white's church, only Yeshua's church
which is
ppl
NOT a
BUILDING

sidenote I didn't watch the whole video just about 2 mins.

-Coach Antonio

what I do is understand the fact is was common and not seen as offensive.

I didn't dispute the fact, that such marriages were common and are still common in (for example) Indian, some African or Chinese cultures.
Mahatma Ghandi for example, is an example of such an arranged marriage (by the parents) at the age of 13. I think his wife was 12 or 11?
But that's something completely different from what we are talking about here.

It's about being sexually attracted to pre-teen girl.
Like I said, if a girl is 15-16 and looks like 20 and you are lets say 28, than there's nothing unusual (law being put aside, because you don't know about her age) in feeling sexually attracted to her.
But being a 30-40-50 year old man who feels sexually attracted to a 6 year old was and is, sick.

The marriage part (even being promised to an uncle/some ruler at birth) is not equivalent to the marriage being "consummated", Fataltone.
THAT'S the accent I put on here.

Even (as you can read in the examples on the page you've linked to) a 28 year old guy marrying a 15 year old girl, or a 40 year old guy marrying a 14 year old today, in some cultures, as you say, is something completely different from wanting to marry and have sex with a 6-7 year old girl. And as you say, we agree here.

I already spoke about secular rappers and got attacked on this site lol and now known as the crazy christian guy
everyone kept saying it's only entertainment,everyone on this site says it's only entertainment and it doesn't affect your mind,behaviors
I believe it does affect your behavior,mind
that's why my family only listen to Yahweh bangers.

I used to be a big black community change guy
now I'm a big change all ppl's hearts and minds guy
so when I speak on the behalf of God through the ministry he has given me I don't speak about black this or white that.

because there is no black's church,no white's church, only Yeshua's church
which is
ppl
NOT a
BUILDING

sidenote I didn't watch the whole video just about 2 mins.

-Coach Antonio

I'll wait till you see the whole thing.. before anything

Back