Tony Smith: Broke Rappers & America's Lies

When you have people telling the truth about real stuff... the majority usually hate them.
Cause the 'majority' don't want to change their lifestyle.
That's very true I tried to put people on this movie called the money masters it breaks down the ****ed up system we're in

Right, right. Farrakhan, that no-spine-having clown.
All the religious "leaders" are pseudo-intellectuals.
This guy lives in the 21st century and talks about his fairytale world as if it was real. :pointing:

Here's a guy, who plays the "moral compass" and talks about "sin", yet the founder of the religious cult he follows was a pedophile and murderer and the founder of his sub-cult (Nation of Islam) was f**king and having children with little teen girls.

These mofus are disgusting liars, while trying to tell others how to live their lives, because an old book gives them the authority. LOL

Right, right. Farrakhan, that no-spine-having clown.
All the religious "leaders" are pseudo-intellectuals.
This guy lives in the 21st century and talks about his fairytale world as if it was real. :pointing:

Here's a guy, who plays the "moral compass" and talks about "sin", yet the founder of the religious cult he follows was a pedophile and murderer and the founder of his sub-cult (Nation of Islam) was f**king and having children with little teen girls.

These mofus are disgusting liars, while trying to tell others how to live their lives, because an old book gives them the authority. LOL

to clarify, you talking about farrakhan....i assume

no Wallace Fard Muhammad is the founder of the Nation of Islam
now student Elijah Muhammad took it up another notch(1934–1975) and this was the time that Malcolm X came into the nation of Islam
Elijah Muhammad had children by several young girls.(Malcolm did find this out and didn't believe it at the time)
side note Martin Luther King Jr. did also cheat on his wife.(this ppl aren't God they are human beings that make mistakes)

I bet folks didn't know virgin Mary was only 14 years old,when she was pregnant with Yeshua and betrothed to Joseph at 12 years old.
but this was very common for men to marry young girls.
remember the last queen of France was 14 Marie Antoinette when she was married.

life was alot different then though.

the women's rights movement changed most of this
demanding young girls go on to school instead of marrying and having children at 14-17 years old.

there more facts to this whole situation though.

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

When I said Farrakahan.... I was saying not Tony Smith...

Amazing!... I finally agree with Fataltone.
Good statements.

Last edited:
When you have people telling the truth about real stuff... the majority usually hate them.
Cause the 'majority' don't want to change their lifestyle.

The truth isn't going to set most people free. They are just going to get frustrated and keep doing the same thing.

People love talk but don't like taking action. That is why people go to church. The message > the lifestyle.

Plus, Tony Smith is a moron. How can somebody that dumb lead someone like me towards anything? He ain't saying nothing I haven't heard or read before. If I wanted a spiritual leader, I would certainly follow someone smarter than me.

Spiritual leadership.... isn't based off.... if a person is smart or not.

You should know that.

Last edited:

To clarify: I was talking about Muhammed and Elijah Muhammed.
And yes, this is why I respect Malcolm X the most; because he was a man, who when confronted with the truth, kept and followed his principles, knowing that he'd lose the connection to/his power in the organization.

And that's why Malcolm X was a (the world over) respected man and Farrakhan is a crackpot and a clown.

The truth isn't going to set most people free. They are just going to get frustrated and keep doing the same thing.

People love talk but don't like taking action. That is why people go to church. The message > the lifestyle.

Plus, Tony Smith is a moron. How can somebody that dumb lead someone like me towards anything? He ain't saying nothing I haven't heard or read before. If I wanted a spiritual leader, I would certainly follow someone smarter than me.

Moses wasn't a great speaker either and known to most of the world as a great leader...at least in the western world..Asia doesn't know much about Moses.
well some of the ppl in the western world who are christian/muslim don't know much about Moses.

To clarify: I was talking about Muhammed and Elijah Muhammed.
And yes, this is why I respect Malcolm X the most; because he was a man, who when confronted with the truth, kept and followed his principles, knowing that he'd lose the connection to/his power in the organization.

And that's why Malcolm X was a (the world over) respected man and Farrakhan is a crackpot and a clown.

yes Muhammed was married to a 9 year old..probably for a political power over a region of land.(and she was betrothed to him for a hope to to strengthen his ties with Abu Bakr the girl's father)
Child marriages such as this were relatively common in Bedouin societies at the time

Like European Kings used to do arranged marriages as part of treaty. well alot of Kings did that around the world.

child just born already promised for marriage

pretty darn weird by today's standard's
down down south in america had some "crazy" marrying ages as well by today's standards

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:

SMH..... The truth always sets you free what you do with it is your choice it has nothing to do with truth.

Please explain what you mean. Your statement came off as moronic.
I don't understand how you can't UNDERSTAND unique O. statement??
but this is how I will try to explain it to you
how you use the truth

it's like if I place a million dollars in a box and gave it to you(you are homeless in the scenario)

you never open the box

so you stay homeless and hungry

just carrying around a box filled with a million

but you never open it up and used it

this is what some ppl do with the truth
they get it and never use it
or
don't even know they heard the truth ....

in one ear,out the other ear....

-Coach Antonio

Back