thoughts on my first simple beat?

MessiahMarco

its only 15 seconds but i dont really know what else to do lol. i have only been producing for a few months like 4 or 5. i would say this is probably the best thing ive made. yea its pretty sad lol. but i was wondering if you could give me some suggestions and advice because i really need some. thanks for your help, i really appreciate it.

https://soundcloud.com/messiahmarco/simple-beat

That's dope. I kinda like it. It seems catchy. I say you build off of it Cuz I can see that working. I myself am somewhat a noobie too. I've been at this for about 4 months and I understand you man. I only make like 30 second beats but all of them suck. Just keep at it bro eventually we have to make a hit right? Lol

Its super choppy, which isin't always a bad thing IE: Premier. What kind of software/Hardware are you using? If you using FL studio I can help you out with some sampling

Gives the effect of an odd time signiature, something like 9/4?? I quite like that effect though. Sounding good, considering you've been producing for a few months definitely!

Back