Think Mike will can keep up?

Any producers getting a decent ammount of traffic and work usually have a team behind them. been that way forever. Timbo always had teams, Dre always had teams, Cool N Dre even got guys under them. Y'all got it twisted thinking you're supposed to do it all yourself.

it wouldent be cool to find out mannie fresh had a "team"......... or did he? that would ruin my day. I'm not sure i'm ready for all that.

i knew jazzy for doing his own thing.. Nappy Roots!! HAHA that was my shit.. i can picture him and mannie working together.. somehow that dosent bother me much..

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Birdmans First album was actually pretty good!! i liked it.. jazz and fresh was collabing on that alot i remeber, kinda makes me wanna listen to that album again.

Jazzy was already established when they collabed, the were kinda public with it when they worked together. i'm not enough of a Cashmoney fan to know what they did together, but the later stuff that was funk guitar heavy. Both also produced tracks seperately, for some reason "Still Fly' comes to mind when I think of something they produced together.

That just sounds like both of them blended.

Last edited:
Back