The Pussification Show... is here !

Oh Shutup Rome with this pussification crap.

It's crazy how this crap is coming from a fat, old, black man who sits on the internet all day every day and gets NO PUSSY.

Just let people do them and you do you.

You and that Troup guy are in the same boat.

hahahaha.... im sorry but that sh!t was hilatious...lmfao!!!

hahahaha.... im sorry but that sh!t was hilatious...lmfao!!!

Was it?

for real?

:confused:

oh,wait... let me look up hilatious... maybe that's why I'm confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Rome, hit that Eminem on MTV Awards thread.

Yo Rome, hit that Eminem on MTV Awards thread.

Okay, will do.

I looked in it yesterday and some photo almost made me fall out my seat. It was the scariest thing I had ever seen in my life...

Eminem looked horrified too...

Here I go....

Someone has to remake Disturbed - Stupified into Pussified... I haven't really heard of this here in Aus. People have been rocking tight jeans for way too long. I am lucky being short, even if I have normal jeans they are Baggy. But I always wear baggy stuff anyway. I do rock a pink LaCoste shirt occasionally though... is that really that bad?
To some, like self, no. But to others, yeah. I see the point that Rome's making... I don't like skinny jeans (I'm too chubby for that ish :) , but for the ones who do, It doesn't mean that they're a P****! I mean my gosh! It's like what Andre 3000 said in Aquemini, "Don't get caught up in appearance"

hey there some chicks that shouldn't be wearin skinny jeans either lol

For some reason this thread reminds me of Al bundy and his friends with their beer/football sundays club.

I keep feeling like Marcy's abut to walk in the thread with a buncha women w/pickette signs to shut it down.

For some reason this thread reminds me of Al bundy and his friends with their beer/football sundays club.

I keep feeling like Marcy's abut to walk in the thread with a buncha women w/pickette signs to shut it down.

Their signs will say:

WE WANT OUR SHIRTS BACK !

NO PINK SHIRTS!

STAY OUT OF OUR JEANS!

GET YOUR OWN CLOTHES!

I AM THE WOMAN!

YOUR SON IS CONFUSED!

PLEASE TAKE THE REMOTE!

I WANT A GIRLS NIGHT OUT, NOT EVERY OUTING WITH YOU!

STOP HANGING AROUND ME AND MY FRIENDS!

STOP SHAVING YOUR CHEST HAIR!

STOP USING MY LOOFA!

CAN I DATE ONE OF YOUR MAN FRIENDS!

GET A TESTOSTERONE CHECK!

I AM NOT A LESBIAN!

I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU CRY!

GO TO MAN CAMP!

Men... Just say NO to the Murse... ESPECIALLY if ya ass is wearin skinny jeans.

murse1.jpg

pbirkin.jpg

thank you, tmac. You get it.

It's like they don't think i should feel the way i feel but 95% of the people on the broadcast felt the same way i feel, lol.

They're worrying about ... What i'm worrying about.

That's pathetic.

If anyone needs validation from me, send $25 via paypal to biggrome@onlinemusicproduction.com.

You'll get a nice little personalized email that says "pink is okay !"

... And from there, you should be able to continue with your daily routine.

And for the people that think it's shallow or something... Lol... That's all i have to say about that.

damn rome almost 20.000 posts !! Huuuhuuuu !!

Men... Just say NO to the Murse... ESPECIALLY if ya ass is wearin skinny jeans.

murse1.jpg

pbirkin.jpg

That's some really gay sh*t there.

I remember a Lil' Wayne vid, I think it was "Fireman'. He's wearing a man-purse skipping across the street. lol. When they used to show that sh*t I would bust out laughing. Then those pics showed up revealing what juvenile said for years...

You wear a man-purse...it's pretty likely you kiss dudes too.

Don't confuse Man-Purse with Sachel. You wear leather sachels(that come in black and brown) with suits when you're handling business. You wear man purses with skinny jeans and pink shirts, and they only come in rainbow bright/care bear colors. :cheers:

I don't wear Sachel's myself, but I don't wanna disrespect the suits who commute. lol.

Last edited:
damn rome almost 20.000 posts !! Huuuhuuuu !!

Worrying about another man's post count is suspect...

there will be 20,000 more after I hit 20,000. I'll be here until PUSSIFICATION ends. Get used to me.

Worrying about another man's post count is suspect...

there will be 20,000 more after I hit 20,000. I'll be here until PUSSIFICATION ends. Get used to me.

So basically, you'll be here forever.

lol @ me laughing everytime I come back across this thread. My girl was like "WTF are you laughing at?" I showed her, so "the pussification of men" thread has been exposed to women...I dropped the ball on that one and I feel like I've broken some sacred code.

Lol. this sh*t is funny.

Back