The Pussification Show... is here !

Seriously though niggas clothes don't make u gay..u know there are niggas who wear baggy Evisu's and whatnot and they are homo...

I started this thread and even I'm not taking it as seriously as you guys, lol.

It's just a thread with a link to Speedy's Comedy Corner, it's not a bill that's going to passed into law.

I'm not the only dude that doesn't like skinny jeans, lol. There's no way to control people's opinions on the internet so you can't let them get to you...

What if I said... beards are for gay dudes...

What about - only gay guys were socks

or.... brushing your teeth is for gay dudes...

How much weight would it really carry in your world. If people could read every word being posted on FP... and then decided to let it affect them in a negative way... they'd be pissed everyday all because of what some far away people thought.

If my son or daughter said they were gay, I wouldn't denounce them. All I was saying was that I don't need them influenced by some fruity looking trends that some cissified dudes decide is "fun".

You'll see a good ol Dad like me say "That's some homo stuff right there son... those boys like to play with balls and they are not trying to join the circus"

I'm already grown, married with kids... I know better. I care about the world my kids grow up in.

... but my son already told me he has a girlfriend... and he likes to watch DEAL OR NO DEAL for the ladies... so I'm not too worried.

Most everybody thought this was a light hearted thread that was full of playful jokes and what not. Don't get all serious about a topic of tight ass nut crunching jeans on dudes.

C'mon FP.

The next time somebody posts some fruity looking ish, look out for me in the thread. Holla.

Anybody mad at Speedy and his crew? anybody going to boycott his show for openly talking about the topic? A topic that had plenty of phone calls against the new style of dress?

Don't act like I'm alone in thinking like 95% of the callers to that show, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate gettin involved in these kinda conversations but wtf I'm bored and I feel like this needs to be said lol.

To me it seems like ya'll got this pussification thing all backwards, not defending one side or the other but it seems like the dudes that are comfortable enough in their own skin where whatever colors they want and could give a fu(k what anyone else thinks about it, thats a testament to who they are and that seems more fearless than the dudes who stick to solids and black and that ish cause they're so insecure they wear whats considered the "norm" so as not to stand out for the wrong reasons.

The people who do this look like bigger pussy's than the other dudes cause they're so caught up in their own disfunction its just sad. It actually looks more suspect than anything or else why is so much fear involved, aren't you comfortable in who you are? Then let people be and do you and makes some fu(kin beats :cheers:.

I hate gettin involved in these kinda conversations but wtf I'm bored and I feel like this needs to be said lol.

To me it seems like ya'll got this pussification thing all backwards, not defending one side or the other but it seems like the dudes that are comfortable enough in their own skin where whatever colors they want and could give a fu(k what anyone else thinks about it, thats a testament to who they are and that seems more fearless than the dudes who stick to solids and black and that ish cause they're so insecure they wear whats considered the "norm" so as not to stand out for the wrong reasons.

The people who do this look like bigger pussy's than the other dudes cause they're so caught up in their own disfunction its just sad. It actually looks more suspect than anything or else why is so much fear involved, aren't you comfortable in who you are? Then let people be and do you and makes some fu(kin beats :cheers:.

The only people that seem mad are the people trying to defend skinny jeans. All of the dude's that called that show to defend their little dog or pink shirts sounded like they had a problem with people not liking it... they know they were in the minority.

What's fearless about wearing women's colors? lol. So wanting to wear women's colors and clothes makes you manly? Your post said nothing...

Why am I always on the "comfortable" side in these things, lol.

I'm glad I never even had the urge to buy any thing that was for women...

Fearless for dressing like a woman, sm damn h..... LOL!!!!

The only people that seem mad are the people trying to defend skinny jeans. All of the dude's that called that show to defend their little dog or pink shirts sounded like they had a problem with people not liking it... they know they were in the minority.

What's fearless about wearing women's colors? lol. So wanting to wear women's colors and clothes makes you manly? Your post said nothing...

for the record
now i have carried a purse..
it was leather and thick as hell

worked really well for carrying staples for fencing back home.. we'd carry that 30 or so feet of barbed wire, a couple steel fence posts, post driver, chain saw, goldenrod (for splicing the wire where it broke), and a couple other things.

oddly enough it didn't make me feel girly or womenish. i think i was to busy trying to figure out how to carry the coil of barbed wire without ripping my flesh..

for the record
now i have carried a purse..
it was leather and thick as hell

worked really well for carrying staples for fencing back home.. we'd carry that 30 or so feet of barbed wire, a couple steel fence posts, post driver, chain saw, goldenrod (for splicing the wire where it broke), and a couple other things.

oddly enough it didn't make me feel girly or womenish. i think i was to busy trying to figure out how to carry the coil of barbed wire without ripping my flesh..

That's little different than those man bags at Macy's, lol.

I'm not sayin it makes you more manly, I'm sayin they where what they want, they do them and they don't worry about what people think, thats what keeps hip hop moving forward, taking risks, instead of having sh!t get played out and um.....old

Someone has to remake Disturbed - Stupified into Pussified... I haven't really heard of this here in Aus. People have been rocking tight jeans for way too long. I am lucky being short, even if I have normal jeans they are Baggy. But I always wear baggy stuff anyway. I do rock a pink LaCoste shirt occasionally though... is that really that bad?

LMAO at all these dudes defending this ****. If they really wouldn't care about what people thought of it, why try to defend it?

"yo man **** that popcorn! that shyt is yellow! Yellow is a woman's color!" -Bigrome
Who told you that lie? People on here are getting worked up over a COLOR! Seriously, a color! Very elementary. This is my take on this: I don't like skinny jeans, or pink that much. But if someone else is wearing it, I can't change it. and it ain't none of my damn bizniss.
Just because I like a certain color doesn't mean that I'm gay. Because let me tell you, I'm STRAIGHT!!!!. :) I'm not mad at anyone here, It's all love. But it's just a little childish to me...

Well my opinion is that people have been wearing skinny jeans for as long as i can remember,so i see nothing really wrong wit it. It just that its become popular now with the hiphop culture.I remember when i was little, i always seen skaterz and rock heads rocking skinny jeans, so this skinny jeans trend is nothing new.

Now one thing i will say is to the people who wear jeans with there ass hanging out the jeans, now THAT is real suspect/gay.There's nothing more disturbing than walking behind a nigga and seeing his ass.Especially knowing that this whole''ass hanging out jeans trend'' came from the gay niggas in prison that like to show they like it up the butt lol.

Last edited:
All the people who are getting mad @ Rome must be the one wearing ball busting jeans and carrying their little poodle in their man purse. If yall dont see nothing wrong with wearing skinny jeans why r yall getting all heated by one mans opinion

I can agree with the NO to skinny jeans, but braids???? C'mon, really... a hair style makes you a pussy??? so what about dreads... women have those, and women can get fades too... this thread has no merit to stand on really, although I dont agree with all of the trends of today's youth an celebrities, I accept it as people being different, besides why the eff I care if they knees can't breathe???

i had to stop wearing tight pants.

didn't like how they made my junk look.

to big.

i'd walk down the street and guys would cry in shame and gals take one quick glance then one long look then throw themselves at my feet.

got annoying.

i had to stop wearing tight pants.

didn't like how they made my junk look.

to big.

i'd walk down the street and guys would cry in shame and gals take one quick glance then one long look then throw themselves at my feet.

got annoying.

Hehehehe.

I've never worn skinny jeans. My jeans feel a little tight after they've been washed but that always makes me feel reallty uncomfortable and weird. Having your jeans hugging your ass and ripping into your stomach. Not for me.

What i've noticed is that a lot of fat people like wearing tight jeans.
Probably for attention.

And about the jeans round the knees thing. That's gay. If you like having guys seeing your ass in public your gay. Thing is it's usually people thinking it's "gangsta" to dress like that.

And that's some funny ****.

Ya know i'm really surprised this thread has carried on so long with with people still saying the exact same thing. No one's changed their opinion so what's the point arguing? Remember it takes 2 to argue and usually no one changes their opinion.

All the people who are getting mad @ Rome must be the one wearing ball busting jeans and carrying their little poodle in their man purse. If yall dont see nothing wrong with wearing skinny jeans why r yall getting all heated by one mans opinion

Thank you, Tmac. You get it.

It's like they don't think I should feel the way I feel but 95% of the people on the broadcast felt the same way I feel, lol.

They're worrying about ... what I'm worrying about.

That's pathetic.

If anyone needs validation from me, Send $25 via PayPal to biggrome@onlinemusicproduction.com.

You'll get a nice little personalized email that says "Pink is okay !"

... and from there, you should be able to continue with your daily routine.

and for the people that think it's shallow or something... lol... that's all I have to say about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back