The Official xbox live gamertags

aight im on, my name on there is NomBeats, i dont know how to add anyone so add me, and if u got madden 10 or nba 2k9 come holla at me. headphones is on the way so i cant talk shit just yet but soon.

---------- Post added 05-14-2010 at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-12-2010 at 04:05 PM ----------

word up nba 2k anything is shittin on nba live. since when did live go down? i mean its a decent game but i like 2k9 better than live 10. who still got 2k9? lets get it in.

does anyone play sports games or just shooters? I like shooters just not 1st person shooters. I am in the middle of playing gears of war 1 btu I mostly play NBA 2k

You don't wanna run a game of 2k folk :bat:

Ill stomp you boy what. Ill show you what it looks like to see the Lakers win!! Go Celtics

Let me get my fade then Folk ! lol

I'm running with the Heat or the Hawks either way that's an L for you

I think it's messed up that if you don't log onto Xbox LIVE for awhile they delete the email address associated with your tag...

lost my tag... sniff.

Add me on XBL... WylsFisk

Right now Im playing MvC3 (I suck at it)... MW2 (not a BOps fan but...) BOps (not enough people still on MW2)

Xbox LIVE keeps you connected to all your friends and family so you never miss a thing. Access Facebook and Twitter or chat with Video Kinect right from your Xbox 360.

Back