The Official xbox live gamertags

does anyone play sports games or just shooters? I like shooters just not 1st person shooters. I am in the middle of playing gears of war 1 btu I mostly play NBA 2k

I love shooter games, most of my games are shooter games, but then again, I do only have like 6 games :rolleyes:. But one of my Top 10 Xbox 360 games has to be Fall Out 3. I've recently just started playing WAW and Left 4 Dead 2 again.

I love shooter games, most of my games are shooter games, but then again, I do only have like 6 games :rolleyes:. But one of my Top 10 Xbox 360 games has to be Fall Out 3. I've recently just started playing WAW and Left 4 Dead 2 again.
World at war is fun it was my first shooter but i never stuck to it because i dont really like shooters like that. I loved Mass Effect 1 and 2. Those are 2 of my favorite games of all time. I like Gears of War but those are my only real experience with shooters outside of Resident Evil and even then I only played the first 3 to the end. Well 4 kuz i played the survivor also but Code Veronica was the last one i played and I never beat it.

World at war is fun it was my first shooter but i never stuck to it because i dont really like shooters like that. I loved Mass Effect 1 and 2. Those are 2 of my favorite games of all time. I like Gears of War but those are my only real experience with shooters outside of Resident Evil and even then I only played the first 3 to the end. Well 4 kuz i played the survivor also but Code Veronica was the last one i played and I never beat it.

I don't know whether you added my yet because I requested you, but I was gonna see if you wanted to wreck some zombies in Nazi Zombies.

I don't know whether you added my yet because I requested you, but I was gonna see if you wanted to wreck some zombies in Nazi Zombies.
when did you add me I was playing nba 2k 2 hours ago and didnt have any new requests i dont think either way I dont have WAW anymore traded it in when I bought mass effect 2

when did you add me I was playing nba 2k 2 hours ago and didnt have any new requests i dont think either way I dont have WAW anymore traded it in when I bought mass effect 2

I added you the first night you posted your gamertag, along with everyone else who did, too.

yo i was thinkin about gettin a xbox but i see a lot of ppl have issues with em. the ones bein advertised used, all talkin bout bein banned or red ring of death n shit like that. i dont know whats goin on, it sounds like a lot of ppl have issues with their xbox. is it only modded ones? i know thats all that gets banned, but i dont want to buy the shit just to have some red ring problem w/e that means. w/e it is it cant be good, got me lookin into ps3 more than xbox. any of yall have issues? my dude had a xbox 360 and no rings nothin, it just stopped working. lucky for him he had just bought it a few months before so he was able to take it back to the store for a new one, but i dont want to risk it. my luck it will be 2 weeks beyond my warranty and my shit would break.
i have a ps3 and love it..had no issues yet, and ive had it 1 1/2 years..

punjabi22

i don't have a mic (broke like three already lol), but I'm still always on

I play pretty much every shooter on the system except cod

Last edited:
i finally got the 360 and madden and 2k9 for now, once i figure out this online thing i'll be able to add mine., i think u can get a month free n all that, i just need a wireless adapter. the games look ridiculously real, cant wait to get some different kinds of games and see what they're all ab out and how they look. i'll get back at yall with a name.

yo i was thinkin about gettin a xbox but i see a lot of ppl have issues with em. the ones bein advertised used, all talkin bout bein banned or red ring of death n shit like that. i dont know whats goin on, it sounds like a lot of ppl have issues with their xbox. is it only modded ones? i know thats all that gets banned, but i dont want to buy the shit just to have some red ring problem w/e that means. w/e it is it cant be good, got me lookin into ps3 more than xbox. any of yall have issues? my dude had a xbox 360 and no rings nothin, it just stopped working. lucky for him he had just bought it a few months before so he was able to take it back to the store for a new one, but i dont want to risk it. my luck it will be 2 weeks beyond my warranty and my shit would break.
i got the red rings in september i called microsoft and they sent me the packing labels i sent them my xbox and then i got a new one back in the mail and I had mine for like 2 years.

idk
i always thought ppl caught the RROD cause of playing endless hours on it cuz i never had a problem with mine

i've been seeing ppl saying they're catching the yellow light of death with the ps3
no it was a heating issue in the xboxs. the cooling system in the original 360s i hear are crap

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

uhhh this is a sampling forum...

just sayin.
correction this is a here is some free shit to download forum

Back