The NaeNae? The Pussification of Men 2?

Really? I'm speechless. When you guys have kids one day and your son's wearing a dress with eyeliner, remember what you guys started.

when eddie murphy dressed like the female clumps character, or robin williams dressed like mrs. doubtfire, or tyler perry dressed like madea, or martin dressed like big mamma, and shanaynay, did people call them gay???
funny thing is they were literally wearing dresses and eyeliner lmao. but this shit is just a goofy ass dance.

they're doing the female impressions for entertainment/comedy.
this dance is based off the shanaynay character, its a joke, a parody if you will.
it doesnt mean all the boys are gonna start fuccking each other.

some other rendentions of the dance look less gay, i like the concepts the guys in this video threw in with the dance.

#NaeNae StockBridge High School - Pt 2 (Official Dance Video) - YouTube

they had some funny concepts in this as well to add to the dance.

#NaeNaeTakeover @WeAreToonz | WHS | Official Dance Video - YouTube

^^^^^^ these two schools are rivals, they put out multiple naynay videos challengin one another.
i think it was pretty creative, funny and fun.

here's one of the earlier renditions of the dance from a few years ago, but it never caught on.
Dance Of The Week Boys Debut New Dance Called Sha-Nay-Nay! (Pat Yo Weave N Blow The Nail) - YouTube

^^^^ that was back in 2011.

however, this new "toonz" group fortified the idea, and made the dance go viral recently.
i suppose it makes since for more people to accept this type shit now, more than in 2011, especially with the the gaining skinny jean popularity.

with new dances always come haters or critics.....

MADDHATTERtv: STRAIGHT MEN COME OUT WITH SHANAYNAY DANCE - YouTube

YOOOThatsGay: The New Dance Called "The Nae Nae" - YouTube

here's a tutorial for the dance:

#NaeNae Dance Tutorial (Superbad Inc & 2nZ) - YouTube

i already learnt the dance after watching the vids, and the tutorial.
i been doin it in front of my girl and she be laughin. doesnt mean im gay.
we just finished having sex btw....

Last edited by a moderator:
when eddie murphy dressed like the female clumps character, or robin williams dressed like mrs. doubtfire, or tyler perry dressed like madea, or martin dressed like big mamma, and shanaynay, did people call them gay???
funny thing is they were literally wearing dresses and eyeliner lmao. but this shit is just a goofy ass dance.

they're doing the female impressions for entertainment/comedy.
this dance is based off the shanaynay character, its a joke, a parody if you will.
it doesnt mean all the boys are gonna start fuccking each other.

some other rendentions of the dance look less gay, i like the concepts the guys in this video threw in with the dance.

#NaeNae StockBridge High School - Pt 2 (Official Dance Video) - YouTube

they had some funny concepts in this as well to add to the dance.

#NaeNaeTakeover @WeAreToonz | WHS | Official Dance Video - YouTube

^^^^^^ these two schools are rivals, they put out multiple naynay videos challengin one another.
i think it was pretty creative, funny and fun.

here's one of the earlier renditions of the dance from a few years ago, but it never caught on.
Dance Of The Week Boys Debut New Dance Called Sha-Nay-Nay! (Pat Yo Weave N Blow The Nail) - YouTube

^^^^ that was back in 2011.

however, this new "toonz" group fortified the idea, and made the dance go viral recently.
i suppose it makes since for more people to accept this type shit now, more than in 2011, especially with the the gaining skinny jean popularity.

with new dances always come haters or critics.....

MADDHATTERtv: STRAIGHT MEN COME OUT WITH SHANAYNAY DANCE - YouTube

YOOOThatsGay: The New Dance Called "The Nae Nae" - YouTube

here's a tutorial for the dance:

#NaeNae Dance Tutorial (Superbad Inc & 2nZ) - YouTube

i already learnt the dance after watching the vids, and the tutorial.
i been doin it in front of my girl and she be laughin. doesnt mean im gay.
we just finished having sex btw....

To each is own. I just dont understand why males would imitate a female dancing. Women are naturally more femine and naturally they dance in a receptive manner. There's a big difference in humping someone and being humped on. There are tons of things to joke about and make humorous. Shaking your azz like a female for a laugh seems unreasonable to me. That's all . I cant see straight guys doing it for a laugh. If I came in on my son dancing like that, I'd be upset and concerned about his sexuality. If you can honestly say that it wouldnt bother you to see your son dancing like that amongst his boys, I can respect that. I love comedy. I'm actually taking a comedy scriptwriting course in the spring. A comedian playing female characters and shaking your azz like a beeyatch are two different things. I truly doubt we'd see Jaime Foxx or Martin Lawrence doing that dance just because they created Wanda and She nene.

Last edited:
Fuuck it man! I'm bout to hit the gym, and do the Pretty Ricky in the strip clubs. Hell......fuuck yall...all yall gone do s talk. I'll be getting money......and pussy.....AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!! Twerkin and all that shit.

So Rice....you were a male stripper? YOU DAMN RIGHT!!!!! GOT DAMMIT!!! And now I'm the greatest producah OF ALL TIME!!!!!! Wanna see me twerk sum? I wanna rock....I wanna rock...I wanna rock.........

Be all on instagram taking pictures of my money....with my chest all swoll up...GOt dammit!! Damn right. Instagram with some bad bitttches.....with the OMG I DON'T DESERVE ALL OF THIS AWESOMENESS look! Yeah...DEEEZ niggas can't hold me back....DEEEZ niggas can't hold me back!!!

To each is own. I just dont understand why males would imitate a female dancing. Women are naturally more femine and naturally they dance in a receptive manner. There's a big difference in humping someone and being humped on. There are tons of things to joke about and make humorous. Shaking your azz like a female for a laugh seems unreasonable to me. That's all . I cant see straight guys doing it for a laugh. If I came in on my son dancing like that, I'd be upset and concerned about his sexuality. If you can honestly say that it wouldnt bother you to see your son dancing like that amongst his boys, I can respect that.

Know what my dude......when they said the T.V would ruin our minds.....they weren't lying right? Everyone has their opinion.....cool.....but it also shows how much fun people don't have or that people consider what they do for fun "fun".....shit like video games, talking about the world...the news.....internet surfing.....shit like that.

Type of dudes that go to the club not even to post up on the wall....but to also see a dude out having a good time and pulling the woman.....and be telling his homeboy (look at that fool...ole leeeeeAIM Asss)........you ain't attracting the woman that wants to have fun....you attracting them sloppy drunk hoes. (for example).

T.V messed yall up. Let the bys have fun. There are other mating calls you know......yall mated like old folks all your life. Now you feel you got everything you need.....dating on internet. Engaged to a man dressed like a woman and UOENO it. He got some WBALLZ son!!!! He keep em tucked.....now it l0ooks like a camel toe. "My lady sexy"....you ht that yet..."man I be tearing that shit up like bim....bim..bim....." BUT SHE GOT BALLZ DOE.......YOU LYING!!!!

I don't mess with any woman that got secrets. You might have some WBALLZ.

Last edited:
To each is own. I just dont understand why males would imitate a female dancing. Women are naturally more femine and naturally they dance in a receptive manner. There's a big difference in humping someone and being humped on. There are tons of things to joke about and make humorous. Shaking your azz like a female for a laugh seems unreasonable to me. That's all . I cant see straight guys doing it for a laugh. If I came in on my son dancing like that, I'd be upset and concerned about his sexuality. If you can honestly say that it wouldnt bother you to see your son dancing like that amongst his boys, I can respect that. I love comedy. I'm actually taking a comedy scriptwriting course in the spring. A comedian playing female characters and shaking your azz like a beeyatch are two different things. I truly doubt we'd see Jaime Foxx or Martin Lawrence doing that dance just because they created Wanda and She nene.

except Jamie Foxx and Martin Lawrence did do it. All it is is a joke. It's just dance making fun of a character. People on FP need to chill out and relax a little.

With all the support, I started wondering maybe guys today arent as masculine until I read some of the youtube comments. At least, it's an individual thing and some males feel it's not a good look with suspect ATLiens. Read the coments for yourself.

#NaeNae Pt 2 [Official Dance Video] (@WeAreToonz) - YouTube

Last edited:
With all the support, I started wondering maybe guys today arent as masculine until I read some of the youtube comments. At least, it's an individual thing and some males feel it's not a good look with suspect ATLiens. Read the coments for yourself.

#NaeNae Pt 2 [Official Dance Video] (@WeAreToonz) - YouTube

meh, some do the dance more feminine than others, and in that video it was alot of feminine versions of the dance.

In this one they do it more neutral, check out the dude in the red hoodie #NaeNae StockBridge High School - Pt 2 (Official Dance Video) - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
how do these youngins even know about shanaenae???? didnt martin stop showing like 10 years ago???

Back