The NaeNae? The Pussification of Men 2?

D

Dream Gate

Niggas using "Swag" as justification to act more and more suspect, that word is where this all stems from. If somebody told me this was Hip Hop, I'd cry.

Now I know people love the "Black Girl" jokes, but really? Dancing like this? From Break Dancing...to this? Am I the only one that see something wrong with this or nah? Am I trippin? Lol... I'm f****** done...

Where's Rome when you need him? And I know Rice bout to go in LOL

i prefer the era with dances like "crank dat", and
"lean wit it rock wit it"
this nae nae shit looks like a gay version of the dougie though..........
jerkin was already suspect enough.
where did this shit take place???

Last edited by a moderator:
u nerdy white boys need to get out of your parents basement and experience this thing they call "fun"...

u nerdy white boys need to get out of your parents basement and experience this thing they call "fun"...

i still jerk and do the dougie and shit, but dat dont mean we cant make fun of the dances too......
laughing about silly dances can also be that thing they call "fun"
the stanky leg dance stupid as fucck, but i'll bust dat shit at a party just to get a laugh.

edit: okay i get it now, its a joke......

1. nae nae
a dance from Atlanta where you dance in a way that resembles Sha-Nae-Nae off of Martin. Typically males participate in this dance which makes it funny.
While all of Bonquisha's friends where doing old dances, she was nae naeing-- the newest dance crave.

I guess people still can't have their opinions without being flamed for it.

The jerk? Whatever. The Dougie? Cool. Lol but damn, this is where I cross the line. But like I said, maybe I'm trippin...

I'll take a group of niggas laughing and having fun over niggas ice-grillin and shooting at each other. Life is too short.

I'll take a group of niggas laughing and having fun over niggas ice-grillin and shooting at each other. Life is too short.
This.
i might not like it and u wouldn't catch my ol azz doing it, but they just dancing. Que the goodie

Last edited:
Niggas using "Swag" as justification to act more and more suspect, that word is where this all stems from. If somebody told me this was Hip Hop, I'd cry.

Now I know people love the "Black Girl" jokes, but really? Dancing like this? From Break Dancing...to this? Am I the only one that see something wrong with this or nah? Am I trippin? Lol... I'm f****** done...

Where's Rome when you need him? And I know Rice bout to go in LOL

I understand males today dont have to be ultra masculine but I think these guys may be suspect. I've heard about the large gay population in Atlanta and I think these dudes are hiding their gayness for now behind a dance.

Sometimes I think to myself................do I belong here on FP? What kind of people am I spending my little time on?

Feels like the South and Cali populations are the only normal people in the US.

Ask yourself....what happen to yall? You can't use the skinny jeans look gay phrase any more. It has become!!! You would be late. You can't use the homophobia jokes.....because that would be soooooooooo years ago.

I'm done with FP.......audi 5000 gee!

Last edited:
Sometimes I think to myself................do I belong here on FP? What kind of people am I spending my little time on?

Feels like the South and Cali populations are the only normal people in the US.

Ask yourself....what happen to yall? You can't use the skinny jeans look gay phrase any more. It has become!!! You would be late. You can't use the homophobia jokes.....because that would be soooooooooo years ago.

I'm done with FP.......audi 5000 gee!

Peace out!

I hate the term Homophobia...I'm not afraid of homosexuality, I am repulsed and disgusted by it...big difference.

And that dance is gay...

Last edited by a moderator:
everybody gonna be doin this dance by the end of january....

Urban Dictionary: nae nae

damn dis dance been out for years, atlanta niggas stole it......

in this video it starts at :30 seconds in ...

epic shanaynay dancing - YouTube

but if you watch some of martins's shows wit shanaynay in it, she(he) does the antics shown in the naenae dance, and in the original video that the op posted, the guys wit dreads have their hair like shanaynay's.
they're exaggerating their feminineness to go along with shanaynay's character. its just a spin off of what martin did.
martin dressed up like a girl for entertainment, is that gay as well???
now after evaluating the new dance and its history, i think it was meant as a joke, and to be funny and fun.

here's an example of shanaynay from martin doing her dance

Martin - Variety Show- Shanaynay Sings - YouTube

Urban Dictionary: nae nae

damn dis dance been out for years, atlanta niggas stole it......

in this video it starts at :30 seconds in ...

epic shanaynay dancing - YouTube

but if you watch some of martins's shows wit shanaynay in it, she(he) does the antics shown in the naenae dance, and in the original video that the op posted, the guys wit dreads have their hair like shanaynay's.
they're exaggerating their feminineness to go along with shanaynay's character. its just a spin off of what martin did.

Really? I'm speechless. When you guys have kids one day and your son's wearing a dress with eyeliner, remember what you guys started.

Lmao.. just thought about a tricky question...

Would you rather have a son like you describe or a ho* for a daughter ?

Lmao.. just thought about a tricky question...

Would you rather have a son like you describe or a ho* for a daughter ?

Ho for a a daughter. Even parents who want the best for their kids sometimes have loose daughters. I wouldnt like it but it is what it is. If my son was gay, I'd still love him but I'd cringe if I saw him dancing like this in public. As soon as someone confirmed it was Atlanta, it confirmed my suspicions. Those dudes are Atlanta gay blades. This is more than some straight dudes dancing. I hope anyway(lol).

Last edited:
I dunno lol. Either way I think I would be pissed the f out. Like "I'm african and I'm not afraid of going to prison if my child misbehaves" pissed.

theres so many ways to look at it...this being a hip-hop site i feel weird commenting because im white....

i dont think i have the clout to judge whats going on here....actually, i dont have the clout to judge alot of things on here and alot of my posts are baseless, ego-driven, and one-sided.

If some real "niggaz"... Sorry i had to say it. Came on here.

I would leave well enough alone.

But i dont see it enough.

so since i feel i have close enough of a "Real Niggaz soul" even though im white, i act like a "real nigga" on here.

I kmow its strange but this is the internet and i get to be someone im not.

With that being said, even though im white, im still the Realest nigga on here......lol.....somebody has to do it, ... and im the man where im from so F it.....i dont like being a white guy obsessed with hip-hop.

They label me a wigger.

Back