The Hater's Challenge 2005...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music-is-it said:

I thought about it but then I was like ahhh everything I do sounds like a song like a single. Nothing sounds like just a beat. Im not really beat battle material. Because if I do a beat just to do this. Its gonna be way to good and then I wont want to post it because I will wanna sell it. Maybe I will have something pretty wack and then ill post it or somethin. Thanks for the support homey.

That was some of the most shyttalkinnest, arrogant yet subtle writing I've ever seen on FP. I'd laugh my ass off if you were to whip out some ol' Rodney Jerkins magic on someone's ass.

You were always that cool dude, but I still want a "disliker" to call u out.

Last edited:
OsamaPigLatin said:

That was some of the most shyttalkinnest, arrogant yet subtle writing I've ever seen on FP. I'd laugh my ass off if you were to whip out some ol' Rodney Jerkins magic on someone's ass.

You were always that cool dude, but I still want a "disliker" to call u out.

LOL Gotta have that swagger homey. You know gotta brush em off.

Music-is-it said:

I thought about it but then I was like ahhh everything I do sounds like a song like a single. Nothing sounds like just a beat. Im not really beat battle material. Because if I do a beat just to do this. Its gonna be way to good and then I wont want to post it because I will wanna sell it. Maybe I will have something pretty wack and then ill post it or somethin. Thanks for the support homey.

oh wow. you're such a fag for that. i'm sorry. it'll be "too good" to post? and you'll want to sell it?

i'm sorry but that's not gonna fly.

j-traxx said:

oh wow. you're such a fag for that. i'm sorry. it'll be "too good" to post? and you'll want to sell it?

LOL!!!! I KNEW TRAXX would have something to say. Now all we need is Allenboy to follow up with......

j-traxx said:

i was thinking the same thing

I've never believed one phuckkin' thing Music-is-shyt has ever said...

He ain't sold shyt. That nigga got Timbaland a cup of water one time and held the door open for him and he thinks he's hot shyt...

Battle Mr. Shyt. I'll battle your bytch ass.

See, this is why the thread was made anyway.

Do us a favor and post something you've already "sold"... you lying bytch ass MF ho. Get back to the drive thru window, you've got customers there...

Ho's like you don't need to be around threads like this...

Post a sold joint in this thread. Now watch this nigga back pedal because he hasn't sold a mf thang.

Type your novel now, ho ass. I can guarantee ... no link.

I'll battle your stankin' ass today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Music....

You'd be on some real bytch shyt if you didn't post SOMETHING...ANYTHING. Vocal tag or mess up your mix if you're that worried about wanting to sell your track. If I was some dude selling beats to Timbo or whoever...whatever...the las thing I'd care about would be someone thinking I'm garbage.

Nygga you make money. Having a lost on FP isn't gonna stop your direct deposit. SHYYYYYYYYYYT in that case....nah let's just keep this about you. As long as you don't try to win any battles using pre-recorded sample loops and then running away like some little token bytch when u get caught.....

Well I can't see what's holding u back? :confused: You've got lawyer money right?

Win T-I-P said:
is music is it..that good? i've never heard his beats b4....

Nobody has, he claims that Timbaland had to steal from him...

right...

OsamaPigLatin said:

Well I'm not gonna turn you down...

Too bad though because I've never paid much attention to you. LOL!

with you im not sure if thats a good or a bad thing.

Why don't u make something and just pass it off to a fellow member? Otherwise this will have to be a separate battle. Good job on going to Japan. As soon as I hit the lottery, Tokyo is the first non U.S. I'm visiting.

im gonna be around tokyo,dont know exactly where,within a few months i should have my japanese harem set up :).

OsamaPigLatin said:

All Saints Day = November 1st. Take it slooooooooooow now Fantasia. Kenworth sorry bruh.

no battle?ass.there's an idea i have but am working at the mo and have no motivation to finish it.i need a target.ah well ill just make it and post it up in review an y'all can kiss my ass there.

cool. i have a couple of songs that i produced for an r&b artist performing in osaka. i'll get the details for you and hit you up.

j-traxx said:
cool. i have a couple of songs that i produced for an r&b artist performing in osaka. i'll get the details for you and hit you up.

sh7t!when'd you go international?!osaka is just across the road from the region im going to.

j.troup said:

exactly...I haven't heard their material, so they might actually be worthy.

I've heard your material.

Nuff Said.

Do you realise how illogical this reads?

Looks like an excuse to me. Had I done the same you KNOW you would be sayin how scared I am.

do yall mind if join:cry:...i dont claim to be a superproducer....i just like making beats, so i feel battles is one of the best ways to up my skills, but i don't really talk shyt cuz i dont have the room too, but i will tell it how it i(constructively)
ive do have a link:
http://home.earthlink.net/~snoopnikkipooh
but I found out earthlink only give 10mb for the WHOLE FUKIN WEBSITE!, so Im in process of moving to soundclick.
plus ive entered two battles so far, but the last one I got some positive feedback so im down for this one, even if i get my ass stomped...u gotta learn from mistakes:rolleyes:
NEWayz, I'm wit Biggrome on the equipment part, cuz i'm a rookie, but i got common sense...ALL that I use is Friuty Loops, and believe me u find something new on that shyt errr time u open it so I guess i'll shyt talk the people who shyt talk the ones that use studio software (FL,Cakewalk,Cubase,Reason etc.)

Oh, and sorry if I'm off topic cuz after the second page,I just skipped to the last one:cool:

Does anyone here hate on the British? Liverpool > The World in EVERYTHING important(Music, soccer, accent..)
beatles-yellowsub-band.jpg

Or the Germans? You just know german rap shyts all over most of that crap you call music.. I live in Cologne, Germany and we are SO MUCH HOLIER THAN THOU its not even funny:
koeln-dom-bw.jpg

Our rappers are straight GANGSTA:
tatwaffe1.jpg

I dont have time for more but you already know you dont want it.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungHové said:

Do you realise how illogical this reads?

Looks like an excuse to me. Had I done the same you KNOW you would be sayin how scared I am.

GOTT DAMN, WERE YOU IN FANTASIA'S CLASS OR SOMETHING? OR MAYBE R.KELLY WAS YOUR TUTOR? Cuz DAMN you can't read!

You just stay at home and practice. Cuz you're not worthy yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back