The Hater's Challenge 2005...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONE80 said:

Hey, can't put shyt past anybody nowadays, especially self-proposed beat-jackers. ;)

I'd jack your beats....

But Playstation themes don't sell too well up here in the hood. Nyggas might ask me if yout beat comes with a cheat code book.

Damn...but you asked for that one. LOL!!!

Huh? What?

YoungHové said:

Funny how you back down from battling me but are more than happy to go up against two members who you've heard little if any material from...hmmm.

exactly...I haven't heard their material, so they might actually be worthy.

I've heard your material.

Nuff Said.

This roast beef and ham sammich is guuuuuuuuuud!!!!!.

All this other beefin' is pretty off the chain as well. We need more instigatin'. Chances are this will be the first, last, and only ALL OUT BATTLE for 2005? Nobody else has beef? After all that mad shyttalkin' about sampling...the South...nobody got a problem?????

Last edited:
OsamaPigLatin said:

I'd jack your beats....

But Playstation themes don't sell too well up here in the hood. Nyggas might ask me if your beat comes with a cheat code book.

Huh? What?

It does come with a strategy guide though....

on how STOMP bytch-ass producers (especially those the from north) with the use of video game music.:o

ONE80 said:

on how STOMP bytch-ass producers (especially those the from north) with the use of video game music.:o

touche'!!!

Osama - 1
One80 - 1

I LOVE THIS GAME!!

ONE80 said:

Okay so it comes with a strategy guide? But how's that's gonna help you when you went to school in the South?According to Fantasia....most of y'all nyggas can't read. :confused:

Oh and tell your translator over there that I find it hilarious that you make beats with apples and oranges yet you date bytches whose asses look like crushed grapes.

Finished Yet? All Saints Day?

Last edited:
OsamaPigLatin said:

? But how's that's gonna help you when you went to the school in the South?According to Fantasia....most of y'all nyggas can't read. :confused:

Oh damn. lol

OsamaPigLatin said:

Okay so it comes with a strategy guide? But how's thats gonna help you when you went to the school in the South?According to Fantasia....most of y'all nyggas can't read. :confused:

yeah, but according to Dipset, most of yall niggas are pink-tee wearin', "brother-fukkers" :confused:

Oh and tell your translator over there that I find it hilarious that you make beats with apples and oranges yet you date bytches whose asses look like crushed grapes.

Whats with all the hostility toward Asians all of a sudden???

Oh nevermind... I know why....

misc9.jpg

its ok Osama, not all of us have had good experiences with Asian women. But then again...according to Jim Jones, I'm not sure if northern niggas have ANY experiences with women....:(

Sorry for the delay....

ONE80 said:

yeah, but according to Dipset, most of yall niggas are pink-tee wearin', "brother-fukkers" :confused:

No Dipset represents HARLEM...

And with the exception of young white and ASIAN BOYS you damn sure didn't see too many cats OUTSIDE OF HARLEM rockin' a pink tee. Somehow you can catch grandmothers between South Carolina all the way to Houston rockin' some gold fronts. Let's get off fashion statements...but,I think it's about time y'all nyggas jump off those straw hats and overhauls don't you?

ONE80 said:

Whats with all the hostility toward Asians all of a sudden???

Oh nevermind... I know why....

misc9.jpg

Me? Hostile towards Asians? Since when? And what the hell does a small dyck have to do with being prejudiced or hostile? I told you about that illiteracy shyt didn't I. Sorry but even
bush.jpg
could call you out on that dumb shyt.

ONE80 said:

its ok Osama, not all of us have good experiences with Asian women. But then again...according to Jim Jones, I'm not sure if northern niggas have ANY experiences with women....:(

I've had a few great experiences with Asian women. See let me explain to you the term "ASIAN WOMEN". Between you and Tyree D. I don't know which one of you are more infatuated with posting pics of grown ass Asian nyggas wearing mascara.

See this is what I holla at...

4.jpg

2.jpg

Now this is you on some other shyt...

joydark112.jpg

joydark098.jpg

Now imagine that bytch covered in blood and tell me he's not a part of your squad. I'll help you out...

joydark0982.jpg

So with that said the only "experience" you've probably had with some Asian pussy was eating a stray cat at Ching Ling Hung Low's takeout spot.

Last edited:
haha....good ole osama...always willing to go the EXTRA mile to take something COMPLETELY OVER the line of decency...

remember those mouth herpes sore pix?? EWW!!!

LOL!!!!

j.troup said:
haha....good ole osama...always willing to go the EXTRA mile to take something COMPLETELY OVER the line of decency...

remember those mouth herpes sore pix?? EWW!!!

LOL!!!!

I had to man....but nyggas were acting like that Fantasia line didn't shut shyt down.

Go ahead and edit One80. We know what was shown in here though....I could throw more blood on the nygga's balls for ya if that would help. :)

OsamaPigLatin said:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna see Music-Is-It battle ANYONE who doubts his connections, projects, and skills. Come on...somebody in here doesn't like that dude. Not me though. Still...battle?

I thought about it but then I was like ahhh everything I do sounds like a song like a single. Nothing sounds like just a beat. Im not really beat battle material. Because if I do a beat just to do this. Its gonna be way to good and then I wont want to post it because I will wanna sell it. Maybe I will have something pretty wack and then ill post it or somethin. Thanks for the support homey.

Last edited by a moderator:
OsamaPigLatin said:

I had to man....but nyggas were acting like that Fantasia line didn't shut shyt down.

Go ahead and edit One80. We know what was shown in here though....I could throw more blood on the nygga's balls for ya if that would help. :)

:mad::mad::mad:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha! You just took the cake with that one!

and don't hate on D'espairsRay!!!! Theres a HUGE difference between Visual Kei and homosexuality!!!:mad:

anyways, whenever you're finished playing with your shemale pics, how bout a battle? :D

ONE80 said:

and don't hate on D'espairsRay!!!! Theres a HUGE difference between Visual Kei and homosexuality!!!:mad:

Yeah and there's a huge difference between N.W.A and Nyggas With PMS In Drag.

ONE80 said:

anyways, whenever you're finished playing with your shemale pics, how bout a battle? :D

Originally posted by Osama The Pig Who Likes ASIAN WOMEN

Finished Yet? All Saints Day?

All Saints Day = November 1st. Take it slooooooooooow now Fantasia. Kenworth sorry bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back