TAKE IT IN LOVE - A Soul/R&B instrumental album - ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED

dylan_wtf

I dropped an instrumental album 2 weeks ago on Valentine's day, wanted to see what you guys thought of it. It's better if you listen all the way through, its only 20 minutes, but I appreciate any listens and all feedback

Drop your links and i'll return the favor

Take It In Love - Dash Galaxy

No s***, really exceptional work.

The choice and use of samples is judicious and respectful and the unifying theme and production values are consistent. There's a genuine old skool charm to the vibe with crisp mixing throughout. Nothing is overstated or laboured and you should be truly satisfied with the quality of both the composition and the execution. I hope many others agree.

https://soundcloud.com/fnyk

Nice man. Beats are dope man. My favorite is Prince of Hearts. Very good quality. Good Work.

man that on the first beat thou , damn , nigga ima play this beat to my gf and freestyle to her a online poem. that first beat is my fav

thanks for the feed. stroke ya is so dope man. thats my fav out of the bunch but all are dope

I appreciate your feedback on my track.

I have some time so I'll just leave you something short for every song. Keep in my mind I don't listen to this type of music so take this with a grain of salt.

woman like you: cool sample and drums worked well for it but it had a little too much reverb for my taste. it sounds more like that's the vibe of the track so i'm cool with it.
sweet love: i like this one a lot but I remember writing a detailed response to this one in your thread
stroke ya: wow! this surprised me after listening to the first two. very nice and smooth. totally different vibe from your first two. vocals sound amazing. great job on this one.
prince of hearts: this was very groovy even though it's not really my style. the toms were the shit. i need to start using those in my tracks.
let it go: feeling this one a lot. awesome drums and the guitar is something special. this one might be my favorite.
i'll give you the moon: sounds well produced but not for me lol
baby you are my world: this one's aight. the drums were cool the way you mixed the more aggressive hats with an r&b type feel but I'm not feeling the sample much.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Not my type of music, but production wise it sounds great! really clean, balanced mixdowns. All the reverb gives it an interesting kind of atmosphere. Good job!

Back