T.I. - Go Get It (Produced by T-Minus)

bullshit. Niggas care about all of the above. if you say otherwise you wasn't ****ing with that nigga back in them P$C days, nor when Trap Muzik was originally first on National Television.

what chorus are you referring to? Yeah You Know or I Can't Help? lol, Yeah You Know from a songwriting POV ain't no different than Top Back, What You Know, Why You Wanna or anything from the King era.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

smh @ Rice.

The average person wasn't thinking about T.I's lyrical ability....(my point). The average person is not listening to the words a person say. They can be saying hdfhdfhjkskjgjsakshfkfhdkfjfkf. The Hooks are what made T.I...it's what people expect from him. Ask the AVERAGE PERSON what's their favorite T.I song....it's not going to be a song that wasn't getting radio play. If it wasn't for those hooks, T.I wouldn't be shit. Sorry. That's not me calling him wack. I say that about a majority of rappers.

smh Shawty1.......you should know this...man!!!!

idk bruh

T.I was always "our complete artist" down south. he had the technical skills of a battle rapper, the songwriting ability, the flow, the production, the image, all that shit and he merged it for an entire album.

now on the other hand, Jeezy was the nigga we let get away rhyming "hat" with "hat" all due to his fierce adlibs, his vocal cadences, his "evolved Trap beetz" and his hooks.

but it was never just about "one thing" with TI, he had it all. you listened to TIP and held TIP to the same regards [down south] as a nigga up north in a bodega would Jay-Z.

but ummm, you iight i guess?

Yeah I remember that joint, I don't exactly hear the resemblance tho

I'm mad that they don't really be playing T.I. on the radio no more

T.I played his cards right. Lyrically he is good....but he ain't great IMO. He is a great ARTIST.

Mr.Mike > Lyrically. But guess what.........Mr.Mike never had as many radio songs as the mighty self crowned KING T.I.....with catchy hook.

T.I is a smart artist. Who has/had great ideas.

this shit hella dope, it mixes hard with relaxed, i could blast it in my car and fall asleep to it

sick flow by tip too, he switched it up to another level once again

tip the favorite nigga in the game right now

The average person wasn't thinking about T.I's lyrical ability....(my point). The average person is not listening to the words a person say. They can be saying hdfhdfhjkskjgjsakshfkfhdkfjfkf. The Hooks are what made T.I...it's what people expect from him. Ask the AVERAGE PERSON what's their favorite T.I song....it's not going to be a song that wasn't getting radio play. If it wasn't for those hooks, T.I wouldn't be shit. Sorry. That's not me calling him wack. I say that about a majority of rappers.

smh Shawty1.......you should know this...man!!!!

True, Back in those days I couldn't even understand what T.I. said till he got to the hook. He mumbled too much. He's gotten better over the years though, but Jail time hurt his career big time. I believe if T.I. never went to jail, then Lil wayne wouldn't be as big as he is now.

Go Get It is a nice return...hook and flow is weak though.

T.I. at his best was a hot beat, nice hook, and good rhymes...his hooks and beat selection have been questionable lately....

Some of his best-of-both-worlds tracks that weren't singles:

Last edited:
Long Live Da Game is one of my fav TI tracks. I love that beat - I think it was made by Sanchez Holmes. What the hell happened to Sanchez anyway? I don't think he's signed to Grand Hustle.

Last edited:
Beat is cool. Not crazy but fits well for TI. First TI track I've actually liked in a while. Still skeptical he will get back to the old TI but love to be proved wrong. I think TI has killed the image that made him "cool" to much now. Kinda interesting sounds like it is partially sampled. I agree T-Minus beats always have similar elements. This beat in particular reminded me a lot of HYFR in the drums and and that quick synth. Not sure what it is. Maybe a guitar. HYFR was partially sampled too. T-Minus always uses the gliding bass lines too.

dope ppl gon have their opinions but dis is dope...its sad to say you can tell T.I. doesnt feel the same way about music like he used to a couple years ago its sounds a typical T.I. becuz its business to him and he just doin it to feed the fam

T-Minus is on his A game right now...Diggin' this track as well as Swimming Pools.

Seems like he's always on his game. She Will still my favorite beat by him though. That shit still blows me away how crazy it is.

Truth. Probably one of my favorites right now. I'm on One, Stay Schemin, Ambition, Swimming Pools, Go get it = filthy. Lotta hits for the dude recently.

Back