T.I. - Go Get It (Produced by T-Minus)

Dope, cant tell if it woul put T.I. back on but it's a hot track

Theres always a subtle similar element/melody that link all of T-Minus' beats in some way or another

T-Minus owns my soul.

my first born is his.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

my Lvl.41 Articuno,
my Lvl.53 Kadabra,
my Lvl. 39 Jiggypuff,
my Lvl.53 Charizard

they all his.

Not impressed heard better beats on here in the trap battle!

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

You one strange dude,with a female avatar??

T-Minus owns my soul.

my first born is his.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

my Lvl.41 Articuno,
my Lvl.53 Kadabra,
my Lvl. 39 Jiggypuff,
my Lvl.53 Charizard

they all his.

MR44Khz why are you obsessed with me . . ? also, some post beats nigga.

MR44Khz said:
---You one strange dude,with a female avatar??

Sade <3333

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

4c475d7856638_168753n.jpg

if u keep it real, the song is real average. the beat is cool but also not impressive. ESPECIALLY comin from tminus. the way those drums are mixed adds ALOT to how the beat sounds, they POP. but outside of that? egh.

Song is cool for a mixtape or something. IMO.

Bring yourself up to speed T.I. This is your conscious............your conscious.

Last edited:
Idk, it just feels like T.I. needs to get his T.I.-ness back. There doesn't seem to be a lot of spirit in his songs since he got out

i'll take this TI & Tminus collab over this. This song shouldve been bigger.. Atlantic dropped the ball on that one

^ I agree that joint had so much potential, but never got a chance to POP thanks to the jail time

same with this joint

Last edited:

Bring yourself up to speed T.I. This is your conscious............your conscious.

No he's just been away for too long, so his fans have turned to others to occupy his void. he's not going to re-capture 2003-2005 Trap Muzik Urban Legend T.I even though technically he is a far better rapper in 2012 than he was in 2006, still.

you can't say "Yeah You Know" wasn't as close to "What You Know" as he could possibly get from a post-Paper Trail T.I . . . Toomp even provided the beat. T.I hasn't really changed much but he's been away for too long.

Idk, it just feels like T.I. needs to get his T.I.-ness back. There doesn't seem to be a lot of spirit in his songs since he got out

his music isn't as edgy as it was before, could be for a lot of reasons but I still thoroughly check for anything new T.I drops.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

^ I agree that joint had so much potential, but never got a chance to POP thanks to the jail time

same with this joint

annnnd Rocko with the save. Rocko took one of the best songs off his G.O.G mixtape and gave it to TIP, but whatever.

^^^^people don't care about T.I's rapping skills. They care about Chorus. And that chorus had no potential at all.

bullshit. Niggas care about all of the above. if you say otherwise you wasn't ****ing with that nigga back in them P$C days, nor when Trap Muzik was originally first on National Television.

what chorus are you referring to? Yeah You Know or I Can't Help? lol, Yeah You Know from a songwriting POV ain't no different than Top Back, What You Know, Why You Wanna or anything from the King era.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

smh @ Rice.

smh

Rice couldn't hang with a master pokemon trainer in the heat of battle so he left the thread, smh.

Batalla_con_tu_rival_pok%C3%A9mon_azul.PNG

> FIGHT
> RUN (rice chose this one)

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

I dig the TI trap links and all, but this sh_t go hard:

I used to skip this song but it is pure quality. I liked Bezzle more.

Prod by Kanye West too I believe? shit was nice, wasn't expecting that.

he'll never top how I felt when I heard this for the first time though.

Last edited:
the fact that a thread about a song thats been out for less than 12 hours is filled with reminiscing on his older works should tell u everything u need to know...

Back