Synth based RNB beat

duxoman

how does this work for a start? 8 bar intro then 8 bar hook
Feedback will be appreciated post link here and Ill feedback right back atcha

hey.. first thing that popped in to mind is that the hook needs to be more full… the intro has an eerie vibe to it.. maybe change the instrument to match the mood your trying to create? but i guess this is only a start right? :)

Ok, so like the main thing for me is that the beat is pretty obviously like flute and maybe a woodwind instrument based, not synth based. Next thing is I mean, is "rnb" your name or something? This sounds nothing like the r&b to me. Ignoring that the beats is like a little boring to me. The only part of it that I'm feeling is what the flute is doing around 0:08 to 0:11.

this only a skeleton beat so it's difficult to comment really...i think you'll need to get a nice, thick bassline in there to contrast against the softer woodwind instruments you've used. Agree with the poster who said it doesnt sound like R&B, just sounds hiphop/trip hop.

Experiment with some basslines and add some more instruments or some variation in and repost it!

Feel free to return the feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...original-composition-f4f-467003/#post49745343

Back