Landed a offer from universal records/famous records Lookin for original production !

supaproducer85

Im back fp! an with great merits. I've been offerd a nice deal that may turn into a big signing if i keep receiving the right energy.
now that i have major promo an will be featured on alot more radio shows blogs,an videos than i have, im now on to the next step. an i am one who loves to work with others an help pull others up with me. i am not the greatest in the world but with someones help we could be the greatest. so producers send me heat if u already familiar with me an ive worked with you! thanks alot you apart of this ride. Now the type of beats i want. THis will be important,as these songs will be heavy promoted an represented by a major label.
must be mixed well.If sampled,most know who you sampled so i can get label to clear it.
PM me for more details

RADIO FRIENDLY BEATS.
EXAMPLES ***** IS 5 STARS MEANING THIS BEAT IS THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER

HIP HOP CLASSICS *****
50 CENT RADIO HITS ****
JA RULE RADIO HITS *****
JAY-Z SAMPLE BEATS,CLUB BEATS****
DRAKE-RADIO HITS,CLUB BEATS ****
YOUNG CHOP,LEX LUGER,JUICY J PARTY TYPE TRACKS *****

SEND ANY AN ALL..NO HIT SONG HAS A SPECIFIC GENRE OR SOUND IT JUST IS.
THANKS ALOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I need dope rnb beats like super dope hard but rnb! I want to try something different also on separate project. Those who know me know i work on 3 projects at a time

never done, need more music imagine working with pac.. this music is from the heart an it doesnt matter what genre. if u have enough work in u we can do projects together in complete. i love working on albums with one producer doin all the tracks.if your ready for your work to be herd ..pm me an get my email lets work

Back