Who you think is iller???

• SwizzBeatz

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • MannieFresh

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Design.Digi said:
I think what's dope about these two producah's is that they both rap too...spittin' over your own trax makes you a TWO-HEADED DRAGON...
They both are horrible rappers.

i never said they were jesus & muhammad on the mic...all i'm saying is that i admire the producers that can spit too...i.e., kanye, rza, etc...

Swizz's raps are forgettable, Mannie knows how to put together a catchy verse & have it stick in your head.......

Example would be his "Back That Azz Up" verse.......

Coop7ca said:
Mannie built Cash Money and Swizz built RR so I guess the question is what label had more of an impact. Well the most important rapper right now is Lil Wayne. So i'ma have to go with Mannie. Plus he brought that whole Snare Roll thing which many people started using after he did it.

everbody uses the snare rolls in beats now...and i mean everybody..lol

i gotta go with fre fre frikki fresh....he made cash money..he made juve lil wayne and bg and young buck....if it wasnt for mannie lil wayne bg and juve wouldnt even be on the map...well mannie slim and baby...but mannie made it happen with the sick ass records he produced by himself....400 degrees,tha block is hot,soulja rags,tha carter,tha g code,project english,true story,chopper city(a lil help from baby and slim onthis one),its all on you vol 1 and 2,chopper city in tha ghetto,and checkmate....mannie fresh has probably made over a 1,000,000 beats and not one of them suck...lol......and hes still making more hes do more stuff with juve for his new album..MANNIE FRESH IS THA DOWN SOUTH PRODUCING LEGEND!!!!!!c you cant compare him to someone like swizz i mean swizzy is tight and all but his stuff is all loops and chants lik "hey" and whistles and and ****....mannie fresh made a new sound in hip hop and it was called "BOUNCE"

theanomoly said:
They both have a lot of hits... both have changed the face of hip-hop. Check out their credits... much too long to list here, Mannie's been on the scene since 1992-1994 Swissy 1998

http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=11:0bfyxqy5ldfe~T4

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=11:fcfpxqejldfe~T4

You can't just say one has more hits than the other one, you would have to constitute "what" a hit is first (sell a million, 2 mill, has to have been played on the radio.... or is it what ever songs you liked... that's a hit?)
Fresh has been around since the mid 80s!!!

Jackpot ProductionZ said:
Swizz's raps are forgettable, Mannie knows how to put together a catchy verse & have it stick in your head.......

Example would be his "Back That Azz Up" verse.......

yeah mannie is real good at makin dem songs dat everybody can vibe and have fun wit.....and when he makes songs he doesnt take himself to seriously.......

"gotta quarter tank of gasssss in my new e-claasssssss"

I got to roll with Mannie Fresh dude is mad underrated check all of his productions dude made cash money.

Back