Sweet Love-First single from Soul R&B beat tape dropping Valentine's day F4F

dylan_wtf

This is the first single from a soul R&B and hip-hop instrumental album I'm dropping on Valentine's day called "Take It In Love"

I would appreciate any feedback whatsoever especially the mix

Drop your links and I'll return the favor

and stay up to date with the album on dashgalaxy.com

Last edited:
Good shit. I'm digging this. The vocals surprised me at :45 in a good way. Change up at 1:00 was just in time. Mix sounded good. I like the volume of all the drums/instruments. You might have to turn the vocal sample down a hair if someone raps on it but since it's a beat tape it probably doesn't matter. At 1:45-1:48, I think it gets just a little too loud when he says the word love. It almost sounds like it gets louder as it loops. Overall, dope!

Check my song out. I chopped up my lyrics much like the way you did on this song.

Last edited:
This goes fam!!

Makes me wanna drop something sample based.

Great track man, really diggin this, cool with the vocal sample, no complaints here and dope idea with a valentine mixtape! Good job, keep it up! Props!

Nice production , dope manipulation of the sample to . Everything sound on point and mix sound fine to me . Great work fam

The track is nicely produced, not my personal style, that's why i'm kind of incapable of delivering a good technical feedback, the only thing that has been repeated is that the kicks could be a tad louder and the vocal just a little softer. Good track, not my cup of tea tho. Keep on polishing man. Cheers!

Nice idea. I'd either get a different Cymbol sound or mix it in abit better, maybe could do with just a simple volume shift and a slight pan even. Right now its just too noticeable though.
Snare could of been better but it works. Also the absence of bass was apparent but this should be fairly simple.

Really good choice in sample and massive props for not ruining it.
Keep at it. Return it here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ur-music-give-receive-feedback/xl-f4f-466478/

Last edited:
Nice sample. Maybe turn the volume of the vocal part a bit down.
Snare is hard to hear, turn it up a little.

Other then that, nice cool beat.

Back