SUMMIT (no samples) live music instrumental (Feedback for Feedback)

Really sophisticated stuff. Cannot pretend to have any knowledge of this type of production but I am very impressed with the overall quality of the production. When you say "no samples" do you mean that this is all live instrumentation or do you mean that you have arranged 'one shot' sounds and played them across a keyboard (which is what I do)? In either case this is a cut above the average garage band - both literally and figuratively - and is of sufficient interest to make me want to investigate anything else you may have posted.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ent-3-4-time-signature-f4f-guaranteed-468992/

I really like this. I agree with untamed that the drums shouldn't be so centered, but ultimately it's a really good song and really good production work. I definitely got a really indie vibe with this one.

hey man this beat is really nice. i really enjoy listening to beats made from scratch. are you playing all the instruments?

yup, no samples at all. I see where you're at with the drum critique but I think the way they are adds to the allure.. would have considered different drum mixing if the feeling of the track called for it

appreciate all the reviews fellas.. drop links I will check em out

It soooo dope that intro is ****ing crazy the guitar is nuts! Only thing that might need some touching up is the drums also maybe compose a bass part to lay over this with some nice Rhodes as well :)

Some raw vibes dude, I liked it a lot. Like some other people said, I wish the drums were panned a bit. And that swelling synth felt like iit died out a bit too quick before it panned all the way left and gave me a bit of an unbalanced vibe but it's still dope. I think I'm gonna bust out the les paul tomorrow after hearing this.

That's a crazy transition, this sounds like some indie rock. Not really my style of music, but this is cool.

Yo those keys and those strings sound dope right off the back. I can definitely dig the vybe your going for. Also you guys are pretty on time. Which is real good. Only thing I would say is the drums are a little too in front of the mix. I would like to hear them pushed back just a bit but that can just be my personal taste. Besides that this is bangin! Thanks for the feed keep up the good music fam this is dope and alot more elevated than people may notice. Good stuff.

different then most shit you get on here... a could def see a boy band group using this.. has a summer vibe to it. good job..

This is very REFRESHING. I digg the guitar solo. But when the drums come in things get a bit distorted. Clean up the mix, and more importantly. This is a hit! Someone needs to write lyrics to this song and try to pitch it to some artists, indie and major. Nice!

Back