St. Louis; full retard

All religions have common ground. Spirituality, Negative and Positive energy in Satanism is no different than any other religion but I'm not fixing to get into it though.
My bad about calling you a dummy because you do have some knowledge, but this was used out of context.
Religion not in simple terms but follow
follow Christ as a lifestyle

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Partially correct, Satanist's believe in the manifestation though negative energy. sacrifice's, Knowledge of one self..ECT that's only a small piece, Which reverse of the christian faith that believes Jesus was sacrificed so we wouldn't have to carry the burden of SIN and that all knowledge and earthly possessions is received though HIM (Not you). What I know about Satanists came from a former Satanist "NOT A BOOK".

Stay on topic and don't give people broken facts.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

How did you jump in this conversation. Lmao Fataltone... Understood me and added to what I was staying.. So go **** yourself. GUY. LOL

Actually I understood your bullshit ass point you stupid ass whites always trying that but Africans sold each other shit in order to release some guilt pressure about your atrocities through history. Africans sold their enemy's into bonded & forced labor. It wasn't European Chattel slavery. You think they knew what they were going to be putting Africans into the type of European slavery that we all know?

Curfew is good. I say that as a grown man now. So.......nanny nanny boo boo!!! Yo ass need to be in them books gtting straight A's SON!!! Not trying to hang with me freeloading on my liquor....asking me to buy you some cigarettes. Getting these little hot teenagers pregnant. We can't paddle yo grown ass......so that's what you get for complaining for yo ass being on fire for 30 minutes. Ain't life a biitch? Hahahahahahahahaha. Bet yall would rather have the paddle now......but instead.....dat ass getting sent to bootcamp...because you wanted some McDonalds at 11 at night.

BWahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! Bout to go get me a Lime A Rita.......how about you?

What's that? You got a curfew...you don't want to go to bootcamp? Awwwwwwww too bad.

Religion not in simple terms but follow
follow Christ as a lifestyle

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

All religions are based on a lifestyle. It's a system of belief's that you apply to day to day life, it's just like like calling yourself a beat-maker but if you don't make beats your posing that where people get mixed up. Spiritually is what jesus preached Negative and positive energizes, the duality of man it's a lifestyle that all religions practice they just don't realize it.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

A lot of stuff I say is out of context. Welcome to FP man :)

I know better next time. Lmao :cheers:

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Curfew is good. I say that as a grown man now. So.......nanny nanny boo boo!!! Yo ass need to be in them books gtting straight A's SON!!! Not trying to hang with me freeloading on my liquor....asking me to buy you some cigarettes. Getting these little hot teenagers pregnant. We can't paddle yo grown ass......so that's what you get for complaining for yo ass being on fire for 30 minutes. Ain't life a biitch? Hahahahahahahahaha. Bet yall would rather have the paddle now......but instead.....dat ass getting sent to bootcamp...because you wanted some McDonalds at 11 at night.

BWahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! Bout to go get me a Lime A Rita.......how about you?

What's that? You got a curfew...you don't want to go to bootcamp? Awwwwwwww too bad.

Haaahahaha....

Back