St. Louis; full retard

lilro

East St. Louis; full retard

Virtual House Arrest Ordered for Minors in East St. Louis « CBS St. Louis
img_4629.jpg
Among the new rules: **Minors are to be off the streets at ten o’clock on both weeknights and weekend nights. **Minors on the street during school hours will be arrested on sight. **Police will also perform I.D. checks on street corners and conduct gun searches, and Parks says he won’t hesitate to call in the National Guard if the spike in violence continues. Surrounded by police, Parks announced they also plan to arrest adult males and young men wearing gang colors, amounting to a city-wide dress code. “No royal blue, no bright red to be worn by our men or our boys in this community,” Parks said. “Why is that? Those colors have long been affiliated with gang kinds of affiliations” “Vehicles that are moving will be stopped and searched for guns, weapons, drugs, and open alcohol and any other violations that are taking place,” Parks later told KMOX’s Mark Reardon. “People who are walking, people who are bicycling, can be stopped and searched for the same and, when it comes to state IDs, we’re going to be confirming that state IDs are in place for everyone involved.”
And people say this ain't a Police State. SMH.

Last edited:
some of these rules are good, used since long time in few european countries but some of them are the most ricidicilous ideas ive ever heard

Have no problem with curfews. 10 is a little early though for a Fri especially with football season.
Not sure about a that city wide dress code. I don't think that would pass a judicial challenge if someone made a case of it.

Not sure how the gun search will stack up either. I'll need to go read MO laws

Have no problem with curfews. 10 is a little early though for a Fri especially with football season.
Not sure about a that city wide dress code. I don't think that would pass a judicial challenge if someone made a case of it.

Not sure how the gun search will stack up either. I'll need to go read MO laws

I made a mistake in the thread title, it's actually East St. Louis, which is in Illinois, not Missouri.

Thank God I live in Missouri.
I be wearing gang colors all day er day.

But seriously. This is good, I dunno how many of y'all been through East Saint Louis, but it ain't no punk and if you white you will be robbed and beatin.

Thank God I live in Missouri.
I be wearing gang colors all day er day.

But seriously. This is good, I dunno how many of y'all been through East Saint Louis, but it ain't no punk and if you white you will be robbed and beatin.

You think the abolishment of the Constitution is good? Oh lawd.

Does this guy know he's violating these peoples rights and he can get sued like a MOFO he better hope there isn't any smart black people living in the area. Lmao.

Have y'all ever been to East St. Louis, the place is ****ed beyond belief. If I lived there and had to deal with everything there I wouldn't mind this at all. Not that it's going to help much. Legalize drugs and watch the crime drop.

^ yeah I do. It was written by slave owners and Satanists.

You sound like a Dummy "Fun fact" that most black people that were brought here by "White slave owners" we're sold by black slave masters and also do you even know that the hell Satanist is and please don't say "worshiping the devil".

Last edited:
You sound like a Dummy "Fun fact" that most black people that were brought here by "White slave owners" we're brought black people from there black slave masters and also do you even know that the hell Satanist is and please don't say "worshiping the devil".

You shouldn't call people dummy's when you type incoherent bullshit like the above.

Have y'all ever been to East St. Louis, the place is ****ed beyond belief. If I lived there and had to deal with everything there I wouldn't mind this at all. Not that it's going to help much. Legalize drugs and watch the crime drop.
You know the government isn't going to do that, selling drugs is a Lucrative business.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

You shouldn't call people dummy's when you type incoherent bullshit like the above.

Haha... That's beside the point your still a dummy, instead of judging from one side of the history books understand the whole story."DUMMY" UNDERSTAND THAT.

Last edited:
You sound like a Dummy "Fun fact" that most black people that were brought here by "White slave owners" we're sold by black slave masters and also do you even know that the hell Satanist is and please don't say "worshiping the devil".

Satanists worship one's self...

Don't try to school me on shit.

I actually read...

yes blacks in american owned slaves as well
and
yes Africans sold other Africans to Europeans/Americans (they mostly sold their captured enemies)

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

yes blacks in american owned slaves as well
and
yes Africans sold other Africans to Europeans/Americans (they mostly sold their captured enemies)

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​
Exactly....!!!!

You know the government isn't going to do that, selling drugs is a Lucrative business.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Haha... That's beside the point your still a dummy, instead of judging from one side of the history books understand the whole story."DUMMY" UNDERSTAND THAT.

Considering you don't know the difference between "Your" and "You're" YOU'RE the biggest dumb **** in this thread. YOU'RE still not making sense but YOU're retarded so....

Satanists worship one's self...

Don't try to school me on shit.

I actually read...
Partially correct, Satanist's believe in the manifestation though negative energy. sacrifice's, Knowledge of one self..ECT that's only a small piece, Which reverse of the christian faith that believes Jesus was sacrificed so we wouldn't have to carry the burden of SIN and that all knowledge and earthly possessions is received though HIM (Not you). What I know about Satanists came from a former Satanist "NOT A BOOK".

Stay on topic and don't give people broken facts.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Considering you don't know the difference between "Your" and "You're" YOU'RE the biggest dumb **** in this thread. YOU'RE still not making sense but YOU're retarded so....
How did you jump in this conversation. Lmao Fataltone... Understood me and added to what I was staying.. So go **** yourself. GUY. LOL

Last edited:
Partially correct, Satanist's believe in the manifestation though negative energy. sacrifice's, Knowledge of one self..ECT that's only a small piece, Which reverse of the christian faith that believes Jesus was sacrificed so we wouldn't have to carry the burden of SIN and that all knowledge and earthly possessions is received though HIM (Not you). What I know about Satanists came from a former Satanist "NOT A BOOK".

Stay on topic and don't give people broken facts.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

How did you jump in this conversation. Lmao Fataltone... Understood me and added to what I was staying.. So go **** yourself. GUY. LOL

You are funny dude. I've read the entire Satanic Bible, Torah, Qua'ran, and The Holy Bible.

You couldn't be more wrong.

You are funny dude. I've read the entire Satanic Bible, Torah, Qua'ran, and The Holy Bible.

You couldn't be more wrong.
All religions have common ground. Spirituality, Negative and Positive energy in Satanism is no different than any other religion but I'm not fixing to get into it though.
My bad about calling you a dummy because you do have some knowledge, but this was used out of context.

Back