specs

Well, there are at least three 2008 Macbook Pro models - early 2008, late 2008 and the other late 2008 model that's the first of the 2nd gen unibody models. In any case, it's f*cking expensive for a six-year old computer with these specs (I still don't understand the initial specs, as there has never been a Macbook that poorly spec'd - they'd have to be downgraded to be that lousy).

I have a top of the line Laptop. IMO though Pcs do it better no matter "what they say"

The specs read better though for cheaper. Alteast I know its quality competionf or inexpensive to get a pC,

Check this out. An Hp ENvy Quad edition cost 600 dollars. Its a Quad core, which makes a difference. For the good.

Its a Quad core 3.4 ghz fast. 8 GB of memory (RAM) New mother board so its sophisticated.

I can then swap out or just even add an Msata. In other words I can take out the harddrive which is easy to figure out and add a State of the art Intel 120 GB for about 120 dollars. ALl Brands of SSDS read different speeds. and the individual model also matters.

I highly recommend and intel 520 or 530 series, They go fast on a good computer but wont help on some old crappy computer.

Or like I said you can ad an Msata and use it just for the System drive. that would only need to be about 32 GB and can be used as caching for even more speed, Its kinda optimal to have because of the cache it provides.

Don't waste your money on any MAC they don't out perfrom and your paying for a paint job and the brand name which never really took of officially as "better". Contrary to a pc, they started out with taking PCs idea and just added tehuir to it. SOP its like having a pc as well hence it has to convert everything from pc format to MAC. IMO I would guess "that" means more bios and more latency (lag)

Macs cant even have good graphics or multi thread. Graphics aren't needed for Audio but muulti threading is. Quite simply PC are Gurus of multi tasking.

oh for sure, its like a place that finds all the deals for you ahead of time. Its just listes all the currently deals, well virtually all of them.

From shirts, to soap to freebies. to phones and plans and computers. musical unstruments not so much but sometimes.

Deals2buy.com is tha bomb...

Back