Some Bangerz For Your Ears - Have A Listen To Str8 A's Productions F4F

• Thread starter Str8 A's Productions
  • Start date
Thanks a lot guys! I looked into Kontakt 5 and seems really professional, good quality sound. I'm gonna look into that and hit you guys up with some fresh beats this weekend.

Thanks,

- A

Ive listened to sounds of horns. Beatwise i cant really complain. Soundwise i can; its all sounding a little bit hollow. Try to work on that. Give the sounds more depth and make it sound a little bit less clean. Hope you understand what i mean..

Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate your input. Yeah a lot of people have been saying that I need to work on mixing, so I'm releasing a couple of new tracks this weekend. Stay on the look out and drop by my new thread. Hopefully, there will be a significant difference.

- A

Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate your input. Yeah a lot of people have been saying that I need to work on mixing, so I'm releasing a couple of new tracks this weekend. Stay on the look out and drop by my new thread. Hopefully, there will be a significant difference.

- A

Good luck with that!!

Composition and arrangement are pro. I think you need to squeeze more out of the sounds youre using. Look up mixing techniques for drums and side chaining the bassline where the drums are so that they come out harder. Run a compressor on your snares to give it good presence in the mix too. I think some stereo mixing will help out on your tracks too. They're dope with what you've done, so now learn the sonics portion of making music n mix these into bangers!

Word, I dig your jazz vibes homie, I def can hear that influence in your music. I would say what it could maybe help your beats pop more would be some better sounds, as far as the quality of the virtual instruments that you use. Than plus a little mixing and you'll be doing great man. Keep the good work homie!

You got great beats ,You are very talanted.. digging your drums! But you need more mixing and other vsts like MTLK77 Wrote. bless

Hey fellow producers and rappers! Check out my tracks on SoundClick and let me know what you guys think from a listener point of view. Any suggestions, comments, and constructive feedback are most appreciated. Check out Sound The Horns, Trembling, Droplets of Rain and Hang Up... Those are my favourites.

SoundClick artist: Straight A's Productions - I've been trained in Classical and Jazz for over 13 years. I also have a love for Hip Hop, Funk, Sou

Thanks,

- A

Decent, decent stuff man

Your opinion matters!!
http://bit.ly/16VzIXR

Thanks a lot bro! I really dig your tracks as well. Sounds very professional and original. You're mixing is awesome too!

- A

I get that early 2000s Wesr Coast vibe when listening to your beats. Definitely got some dope beats. Especially "Think" which had to be my favorite.

Listened to a few. You definitely got some skills. Just work on getting better quality sounds they all sound cheap to me.

I've listened to some of your beats. I like the composition, the melodies and the ideas behind, but I think some of your sounds sound too synthetic (especially on Sound the Horns). Maybe you should work on the sounds, get some new VSTs... since you got nice beats the result would sound more "pro" !

Why's everyone so obsessed with suggesting '''new'' vsts? lol. You can make dope tracks using factory plugins as we've seen many many times.

OP - don't get caught up on the plugins, keep doing your thang! Maybe consider adding some saturation or virtual tape emulations to warm up some of the aforementioned ''cheap'' sounds.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot bro, I really appreciate your time.

- A

sounds good man, thought it was gonna be wack when i saw the word bangerz, but shit is dope

Hahaha, I'm glad you enjoyed it Gaus!

I checked out your soundcloud and your stuff sounds really dope. I think your music is very original and definitely professional. Keep it up!

- A

Back