Some Bangerz For Your Ears - Have A Listen To Str8 A's Productions F4F

• Thread starter Str8 A's Productions
  • Start date
Sound the Horns is such a great beat. Also like What Matters & Droplets of Rain. That's all I've listened to so far. Definitely going to listen to the rest. You have serious talent. Your beats would fit some artist over here in the UK perfectly. Keep it up bro

Talent man the composition of your tracks are pretty amazing. Keep it up or you're doing the world a great injustice.

Thanks a lot guys. I try to make my tracks stand out and somewhat unique to my production style. I'm happy you are enjoying the tracks I've been laying down!

Thank you,

- A

Thanks so much for your feed bro - I'm here to return the favor. I am just listening to "sound the horns," now and it sounds super dope. I do love the jazzy influence. That bass line is hot. And those guitar chords, along with the horns are killer.

I would recommend maybe some more mid-range stuff in the bass guitar to bring it more into focus since the line is such a great element to the track but it's liable to get lost on a lot of speakers / to a lot of listeners when it's so round and "subby." I also like the horn hits more than the horn playing that melody - only because it sounds very midi-based when it has the melody, but the hits are more convincing. I think you could replace it with a synth, guitar, or hire a live horn player and it would take on a whole new and more convincing character.

But this is dope all the way through - great work! I look forward to more from you.

Cheers!

AMAZING BEATS! Love Shimmer! Too cool! love the really high synth in it. Definitely going to look out for more of your beats

Last edited:
sounds on point, I like the sound selection, makes it really old school without the need of sampling. some bangers on there, that Trembling beat was mad chill. keep up the good work!!

Thanks man, I try to keep it old school. That's what I like about Hip Hop the most and I try to translate it into my beats.

- A

That was some nice beats, lol. but really weak basslines. and to high shakes.
you use a mpc i suppose ?

No I use my keyboard, nothing sampled or chopped. Thanks for the input. I'll work on bass lines and balance.

- A

Wow these melodies are just awesome. Everything sounds decent. Track "Think" in my opinion is the best out of here. I listened to it 3 times cuz that melody got that chillin vibes. Keep it up m8! :):)

You're beat sounds really nice now man. Really tight on every aspect. Would you happen to have any general guidelines in terms of EQuing?

I appreciate your time.

- A

Hi,
thank you for your feedback.
I've checked your beats earlier, but not wrote my opinion here.
To be honest, I feel that you made it in professional way, it sounds good and fit, but what i want to say is lack of feelings. It's sounds just like, I don't know, soundtrack to some game, but it's just not "rock" me.
Anyway, not my vibe, but sounds original and just good, so if you like it, keep it up!

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I'll take your advice into account. I'm actually going to be laying down some fresh tracks this weekend. Have a look once there out and let me know what you think then.

- A

Good stuff all around, I don't see any major issues, 'Sun is shining' is a good track, 'keep it up!

Thanks mate, really appreciate your time!

- A

Composition wise, I really liked these beats. They had a very funky jazzy feel. I gotta echo what other people said though, because the sounds weren't that great. They did sound kind of corny. It was pretty impressive though, that you made some of those sounds feel as funky and as jazzy as they were. With some different sounds you could be making some good stuff.

Hey thanks a lot Peter P@rker. I'm working on tweeking and EQuing my sounds as we speak. I'll be coming out with some new tracks this weekend, hopefully you guys notice a difference.

- A

Pirate bay and kickass torrents has some good vst's like omnisphere, nexus, and kontact 5 I highly recommend Kontact 5 they have great orchestral sounds.

Back