So what do you Think of That Jay-z and Solange thing?

KelevraOne

Not too Kelevra son
Been a big topic on the social networks. Do you think Jay did the right thing, by not fighting back? Wtf got into Solange? And do you think Beyonce should've done something to break it up? Thoughts, opinions, etc...

It's a little too invasive for me, you have to draw the line somewhere with celebrity info. I think that Paparazzi are the scum of the earth and TMZ only adds fuel to the fire by paying top dollar for stuff like this. I do wonder how did they even get the footage. It looks like it came from a security camera on the elevator. I treat people the way I want to be treated. If I was a celeb, It would piss me off that I couldn't even have an little fight with my sister in law without it being public knowledge. I had to check my girlfriend who wanted to discuss it with me. I told her It aint our business.

Last edited:
In Sweden it was reported the footage was from a security monitor, captured by an iPhone by one of the securitystaff. Fired, but paid 1,5 million SEK by TMZ, that's one happy unemployed :)
Edit: Disgusting :p

Last edited:
his career wouldnt be over...

Attachments

• 470_39825.gif
    470_39825.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 883
Last edited by a moderator:
Things I know about the people involved.

I heard Solange is a dope DJ
Beyoncé new album is dope.
When you type Beyoncé on futureproducers, it automatically adds the little '
I never gave Jay Z last album a fair listen but from what I remember hearing the beats were dope but he ran out of stuff to rap about.

The saying, "a man should never put his hands on a woman" is an incomplete statement. The part of that statement that is all to often left off is, "and a woman should never put her hands on a man like she was a man. A 100lb woman can knock a 250lb man out if she connects right. A dude the beats up on women is lame, but a dude that knocks the shit out of one that's swinging on him I have no problem with. Clearly Jay & Bee were just aware of the cameras. I'm sure wilded Solange out in the limo. With that said....I don't see why people give a **** what celebs do. They are just people!

i could take a shyt and it would be more important than this...no ****s given.

Back