1_05.jpg

- "You know how they call Lord Thathidge in Belgium ?"
o "They call him Lord Thathidge !?"
- "No; in Belgium he's the Lord of the Sausages !!"
o "Lord of the Sausages ?"
- "Yep !!"
o "Yakk....."

:p

sweet. finally, someone gives me the liberty to suplex.

and samuel jackson is that dude!
"A f*CKING, shark ATE ME!"
-Chappelle

which sig would that be? the reaper or the new future of hip hop one?

i did both, the FP was a collection of Fp related items, it was a lot easier to make.

Esthetix said:
NO..but I made that page. lol

oh dude. im sorry to hate man. dont take that as some beef sh*t. I thought you were an E hater...

so I guess I should thank you for bein so good at what you do. if you want me to take the sig down, id be more than glad to. dont want to step on no one's toes man...

CrAcKa-JaCk said:

oh dude. im sorry to hate man. dont take that as some beef sh*t. I thought you were an E hater...

so I guess I should thank you for bein so good at what you do. if you want me to take the sig down, id be more than glad to. dont want to step on no one's toes man...

NONONONONO HAHA THANK YOU FOR MAKIN THAT SIG.. IT'S TIGHT THAT YOU MIXED IT ALL IN. I WAS JUST SPREADIN' THE WORD! P'Z

New Avi + Sig . . . Gonna re-release the "Makin' Moves" mixtape as a free download since it did so well . . . So hence the new avi + sig :)

H&R said:
New Avi + Sig . . . Gonna re-release the "Makin' Moves" mixtape as a free download since it did so well . . . So hence the new avi + sig :)

clean stuff mayn, who makes the graphics for ur team?

keep pushin those tapes, wish u all the luck

^^^^^
is that the diplomats bird? and the converse star?

Staight up esthetix, I enjoyed meldin the graphics, the only prolem I had was gettin the words for the URL and the mission statement to get right on the thing, for some reason, that background on them was a real b*tch, and didnt want to go to "layer to alpha" correctly. not quite sure, but ye, I gotta rep the project.

alright, got off my lazy ass and updated the sig. what yall think?

long ass time did not do any drawing/graphics, but this is the most recent project i've been working on, while backing away a bit from musical production.

i tried to create a character that would embody the princeofdarkness, heres the first initial hand drawing with the dirt removed:

pod-step1.jpg

after wit a lil color and shading, it looked like this:

pod-step2.jpg

then i got a block. i could not think of a background (he was dressed in black so black on black would not be very good to the eyes), but then i thought about a nice idea, of having him wit a glowing aura around him, with spirits and skulls:

pod-step3.jpg

and here is a sneak peek of the near final rendering:

pod-work_in_progess.jpg

if you look closely you will be able to see the lost souls

what yall think?

Back