Sig Creation - aka the Sig Wars (NEW)

rapmaster_e said:

Please tell me that wasn't part of an actual conversation! LOL.

Even if its not, it comes close to some things that are said.

Nice sig triple.

LOL actually the first part WAS from something someone had posted :) - not exact quote, but close.

can I request a sig?

I'm trying to get a sig with text that says something like;

"N.U.G. and Equality 7-2521 presents... Chinta and Elligy"

i have these images to work with;

https://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5913/elligy3gc.jpg

https://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2678/chinta1pi.jpg

I like this Crack City / Bob Kennedy sig so i guess I want something kinda like it but not biting it, plus I would prefer 400 x 100

here's that sig;

bobkennedyad1ey.jpg

thanks fam

Last edited by a moderator:
whats happenin fellow FP,
nobody comin wit new sigs????

this thread was one i liked to come by to check out some of our members visual skills.

Keep em comin fellas!!!

i got mine done but too lazy to upload.
ah soon...

ok. i have one since a few weeks now, but found this thread just today. :) so:

Last edited:
...can't make music coz my emu breakout box and monitors are upstairs and my pc is temporarily downstairs whilst i recouperate so i have decided to learn some visual skills.

my first real sig attempt sits below...

Last edited:
suplexing is at the discretion of the suplexer. the actions of the suplexee must directly ruin the simple-complex area in the space-time continuum.

haleluia...no wait...that's men isn't it...

suplexity is my middle name

...space time continuum is "matrix" not "suplex" dependent.

with this in mind one must first understand that whether we suplex or not is not dependent on following the path that lays before us, but resultant of having followed those breadcrumbs of infinity that have brought us to the present, which is now the past.

however complex the complexities may initially appear, it is the simplicity of the complicit nature of existence that ultimately carves our density...or is that destiny...?

...oh...whatever...look, just take both pills and pray...pray for decent music and great sigs, however complex or simple...

Last edited:
Back