show up your studio set up

MASSIVE Mastering said:
Why does everyone with over $30,000 in software have a $200 pair of monitors and no web space...?
lol if they answered honestly they would be banned lol

Xabiton said:
lol if they answered honestly they would be banned lol

Too Funny Man

Here is my set up

dscn0899bz1.th.jpg

dscn0907bt0.th.jpg

dscn0903fa1.th.jpg

dscn0902cc0.th.jpg

dscn0901qa6.th.jpg

dscn0900aq9.th.jpg

Oh I also have various software who's total worth is well over 15k, but seeing I have monitors and a web addy (under construction) it should be cool right..........................???????? I also have all the receipts as well.

Last edited:
Yes they can

would you like me to up load them for you sir?

I personally don't like huge forum pics, can post bigger ones, but there is no need to be an a** about it.

besides if you know your hardware.......I'm sure you'll be fine with the current size.

Last edited:
BlkGost said:
would you like me to up load them for you sir?

I personally don't like huge forum pics, can post bigger ones, but there is no need to be an a** about it.

besides if you know your hardware.......I'm sure you'll be fine with the current size.
i know hardware and cant make it out kuz i cant see it im not being an ass but its like wow he found the smallest format possible and posted it why not just do a regular sized photo whats the point in posting pics if people cant really see what it is

and if i can make them out correctly i believe i see a mpc 2k, some racks a few guitars a mackie control and a pair of mackie monitors the hr series not sure if its the 824 or 624 tho but its still hard to make out

Last edited:
Xabiton said:
i know hardware and cant make it out kuz i cant see it im not being an ass but its like wow he found the smallest format possible and posted it why not just do a regular sized photo whats the point in posting pics if people cant really see what it is

and if i can make them out correctly i believe i see a mpc 2k, some racks a few guitars a mackie control and a pair of mackie monitors the hr series not sure if its the 824 or 624 tho but its still hard to make out

ok here is the repost w/o having the uploader resize the photos (the original resolution)

DSCN0907.jpg

DSCN0903.jpg

DSCN0902.jpg

DSCN0901.jpg

DSCN0900.jpg

DSCN0899.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

Event Studio Precision 8 monitors
Dell XPS 400 upgraded way beyond recommendation (lol)
Technics SP-1210 turntable
M-Audio Projectmix I/O
MPC5000
and an airbed hidden in the cut :D

MASSIVE Mastering said:
Why does everyone with over $30,000 in software have a $200 pair of monitors and no web space...?

lmfaooooooo :cry:

Waves Diamond Bundle, but FL7 and Behringer Truths.

-dead-

Last edited:
ZX81,
sega master system,
genelec's
avalon stereo compressor
bush stereo tape recorder

Last edited:
i know i posted my rig here a few years back. God to see the thread stil alive, but when gear heads are not making noise, theyre talking about the toys:

Akai MPC2000
Yamaha SU700
Akai S3000 XL
Akai S5000
Akai AX90
Midibox 6581 Stereo SID
Novation Drum Station
Novation Bass Station Rack
Siel DK600
Roland D20
Korg Poly 6 x2
Korg Poly 61
MicroKorg
Korg MicroKontrol
Akai MPD24
Alesis Micron
Moog Concertmate
Moog Source
Novation SuperNova
Yamaha CS1X
Korg mini-KP
Alesis QS1
Oberheim Matrix 6
Nord Rack2
Electrix Filter Factory
Emu Orbit 9090
Bent Talking Teacher
TI Speak & Music x2
Bent Simon
SoundLab
Technics 1210s x 2
Technics DX1200
Ibook G4 12" x 2
IBM stink pad 1.5Ghz T42 /Ubuntu Studio
NI Reaktor 5
Logic Pro 7.2
Rob Papin Albino

Islam(Peace) all Moors & non-Moors.

Here's my Setup-

Computers:
PCI Graphics G4 (350mhz) 1GB, Superdrive, 2x20gb HD's

Gigabit G4 (Dual 450mhz) 1.5GB, Superdrive, 2x80gb hds, one 30gb (system HD)

Software(on both Macs): Reason 2.5 , Pro Tools LE 5&6, Peak 3&4, Ableton Live 7, Toast Titanium 7, Akai MESA II

Audio Interfaces: Digidesign Audiomedia III (G4 350mhz), Digi 001 (Gigabit G4)

Wax Input: My 1st mixer Gemini PMX 7, Marantz TT170 Belt turntable

Samplers(Hardware): Akai S2000 w 32mb, Zip 100, Emu ESI4000 64mb, internal zip, Ensoniq EPS classic (controller)

Desk: Tascam DM24

Monitors: ****ty computer monitors

Mics: Sterling Audio ST51, Apex 702, Rode NT1

I use the PCI G4 as a sample editor, and the PT LE (via AMIII) as a submixer/recorder for the instrumentals, and I've networked the Macs together using MIDI, SPDIF, ADAT, & Ethernet for transfers, and syncing.

Back