show up your studio set up

i got a pair of passive monitors i jus have gotten around to buyin an amplifire

My humble setup.

setup.jpg

ALIASTrP said:
i got a pair of passive monitors i jus have gotten around to buyin an amplifire

Ok cool :cheers:

TWJMusic said:
True hardware! Where are you hiding the soft-synths ;-)
I have a few Spetrasonic modules loaded in my Mac G4
I Also have Reasons. Pro Tools Le, Waves renaissance,Antares Auto tune 4, PSP (vintage warmer) Peak and a couple of other Plugs and Programs.

I don't use reasons too much anymore, but it's a great sketch pad!

Last edited:
wow i am humbled by most of your studio/recording setups....mine is a little messy for now but you can see what i'm workin wit'
ps thank god the damn iraq argument didn't close this thread

Last edited:
Hi guys,

used a few PC based setups in the past but im using:

Apple Macbook Pro 17" with external 19" display
2.33Ghz
3Gig Ram
Logic 7.3 Crossgrade (its all about logic!!!)

Focusrite Saphire (with DSP)

And a pair of Genelec 8040's (which are by far the best monitors i have EVER used)

I make alot of tech / progressive / electro house crossing slightly into the funky techno side of things and i find this setup to be awesome for that.

Enjoy

..audio.citizen..

My setup

5 year old G4 laptop 800something Mhz
312 Ram memory (seriously, though ive still managed to make over 100 songs, taught me minimalism, gettin the g5 sooooon)
Reason
Logic Express
Firewire solo interface
T80 turntable
cheap mixer
Event Tr8s monitor
Maudio Keystation midi keyboard
alesis qs.6 keys
Mark II keys
Mini Korg synth
80s Pearl Drumset
'76 les paul custom
new mexican Strat
Cheap Fender Bass
Few acoustic guitars
Blues Junior Tube amp

check out some of my music if the setup interests you, forget the sig. www.myspace.com/hhotel
www.myspace.com/crew52rymez

Last edited:
dhuebbe said:
5 year old G4 laptop 800something Mhz
312 Ram memory (seriously, though ive still managed to make over 100 songs, taught me minimalism, gettin the g5 sooooon)
Reason
Logic Express
Firewire solo interface
T80 turntable
cheap mixer
Event Tr8s monitor
Maudio Keystation midi keyboard
alesis qs.6 keys
Mark II keys
Mini Korg synth
80s Pearl Drumset
'76 les paul custom
new mexican Strat
Cheap Fender Bass
Few acoustic guitars
Blues Junior Tube amp

check out some of my music if the setup interests you, forget the sig. www.myspace.com/hhotel
www.myspace.com/crew52rymez

yo thats a cool setup....could you tell me how much u spent on room treatment? Also, how did you decide to place those panels? thx
my setup is in this thread....https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140687&page=66

Spent $150 on mineral wool from insulationworld(dot)com (got 6 4" traps out of 2 boxes i ordered). i put them in all the significant corners, 4 trap in the rear corners, 2 in the front. i am going to make about 4 more for the room, but the 6 i put in make a HUGE difference. doesnt sound like a club in my room anymore. The foam was just 3" and 1" cheap **** i got off ebay for like 40 a package. Overall price between the traps and the foam - 350, maybe more

Back