serious beat makers needed for serious major album money involved.

The guy talks like a telemarketer, and tried to sell me hard on producing a 20 song album for him. Nobody puts out a 20 song album these days. He said he listened to the tracks on my myspace, but he couldn't even describe what he liked about them. All I heard was that they were "Industry Ready". He also said he was calling me during his break in class. We talked for half an hour. Nobody takes a half-hour break during any college class. I'm sorry, but I don't believe this guy. He tried too hard to sell the whole thing to me. Especially after I expressed my skepticism. Sorry dude, but I'm not biting.

you dont know me from adam bro u got my number because i posted in the forms and you found it and texted me out of know were durning class witch by the way i go to school for audio engineering at sae in miami florida. i been doing music for 6 years and for the past 2 & a half years i do it as my full time day job and from last october i even go to school for it. P.S. you call me in class and i have a 30 min break each class what you want me to do? second of all people can talk how ever long they want there is no time limit on a metting call. 3rd im "different" as an artist meaning i do different stuff then most artist im on that real hop hop vibe and i also mash up styles people would not think of and make it work & keep in mind i also do stuff artist do today like the south & the electro pop music but the reason i do it is to also grab the fans that like this type of music & bcause even tho i hate to say it thats what hot right now. BUT i still do thous styles i just said with real hip hop flavor & vibe mixed in to it and im always lyrical, because i dont do this to become a one hit wonder and make money i do because i have a tallent and i injoy what i do & i do it for the love of the game like pac, biggie, big L, eminem, j cole and other artist like that and thats why they are classic artist and most or all of there albums are classic. most of the artist today do bad music and thats becuase they sgin any deal like a 360just to make money and get there 15 min of fame. i bet all the real & true hip hop heads here on FP or any were would agree and feel what im saying right now, there is nothing rong with being different at all. also what you are doing is by saying people dont do 20 tracks in today's society i cant do it and you dont believe me because im trying to push it to the limit and you see it as incorrect just becuase im not doing what other peole are doing and you want me to be like them. in fact im glad im not going to work with you at all you dont give people chances and you jump conclusions way to fast thinking like that will get you know were

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

I think you should be more clear about EXACTLY what you're looking for so you don't waste your time. Give people on this thread a couple examples of industry beats that have the style you're looking for. Also, by "Industry Sound", do you mean it needs to be mixed/mastered perfectly, or the beat needs to sound remanufactured like most of the songs on the radio? As far as mixing/mastering WTBMG would be doing that themselves right? Just tryin help you get the music you're lookin for a little more quickly. Good luck.
thanks for looking out, what styles i need is south, old school, eastcost(sampled none sampled), r&b, radio club and different kind of stuff like dubstep with hip hop and other styles of music with hip hop, like i said im a real hip hop artist and do it for the love, passion and because i have talent no matter what style i do i put just the same effort and love and tallent and am always lyrical with that real hip hop vibe into the mix & always keep it 100% when writting. second what i mean by "Industry Sound" is not the mix because a mix to me is always a must but its post production but what i mean is the sounds people use and the way they play them out, in other words producers that can match up to the level of major producers making records for known mainstream artist or underground artist even if the producer trys to have that new fresh style/sound so they dont 100% copy other producers thats still fine. some one like jonny juliano, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DymGH3VtigQ & people who are major in the game. now people that use stocked fl studio stuff and make simple loops is not. i hope you get what i mean any questions feel free to hit me up

Last edited:
Wow. Its cats like this that make me scratch my head in utter confusion. I also scratch my head wondering how people can be so gullable. This dude, who has no music to show off, had a meeting with DJ Khaled who discussed executive producing his album, and he plans on having Rick Ross, Jeezy, Drake, Snoop, Wiz, Cole, Mac, Luda, AND Wayne on his album which consists of 20 songs.
Ok so you got that much grip and connections to pull all those major artists but you have to come onto FP to look for producers? Nah, aint buyin it. He just named his favorite artists, which are possibly some of your favs and got all the gullable folks excited.
Id PAY this guy to show me his song with wiz.
He say he lookin out for the unsigned producer. We'll hmm why not talk to the 20+ aspiring producers that wonder around the "We Da Best" studio. Or why not holla at the producers a Red Bull's Big Tune Producer Battle in Miami at club Mansion that just passed.
Also, I shouted out to my homie Kharvari who works in Tree Sound Studios in ATL, he said he has never heard of Money Talks Ent., he is in every J.Cole session.
Id like to call dude out!!! Show & Prove or be shunned. ****in Duck

to make you happy i got that much connects because my manager if you dont believe me you can call him your self and he will let you know, my manager is a one stop shop for promo he can do nation wide radio play, cd in store(every best buy, walmart, fyi, itunes, amazon.com hard copy and digital), get you major producers to produce for you custom beat with the masters and exclusive rights, and get you any major artist to get on a track with you. get you nation wide markinarting & even international markting. if you want his number hit me up ill give you it and you can talk all you want to him & i do have music to show off just not online i have it as a hard copy or mp3 were i would have to email it to you & i dont go by money talks yet i only do online thats it right now on here because im getting everything set up befor i get that pushed out

Last edited:
Seriouse question: Are you ever gonna you that beat you got from me? Ya know the one that was supposed to be with Wiz Cole and Miller?

*Can't believe he just typed that*

Seriouse question: Are you ever gonna you that beat you got from me? Ya know the one that was supposed to be with Wiz Cole and Miller?

*Can't believe he just typed that*

i have to wait mac and wiz is coming april 19th and we gunna do it around thous days im writting and im profecting my shit for it so it can be the harrdest shit i ever wrote

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

what i think im going to do is just stick with my producer i have now kinda that i meet on FP he is not a major producer but he has major placements under his belt he did the second singel for nipsey hussle-"keys to the city" & cte ft jeezy-"cte or nothing" witch they just made a video for, link posted http://www.hiphoplead.com/video/young-jeezy-ft-usda-cte-or-nothin-official-video/ & he did USDA Ft jeezy "bag music" but he has family probs so he put me on hold so i am going to give him a little if he comes back then we good if not im a come back on FP and start all over.

Last edited:
i have to wait mac and wiz is coming april 19th and we gunna do it around thous days im writting and im profecting my shit for it so it can be the harrdest shit i ever wrote

Ight man can't wait to hear the song.

And just wonderin...you ever gonna pay me for that beat? lol

I GOT 2 MAJOR MIXTAPES WIT KHALED BOY KNOWS WHAT IT IS AND I GOT CREDITS UP AND DOWN. GOT A NEW PRODUCTION COMPANY IM PUSHIN AND MAKING BEATS FOR AN I GOT WHAT YOU NEED! HOLLA AT ME 727 279 8245. IF NOBODY ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE BUT ILL DEF BE LOOKING OUT AND GETTING A HOLD OF YOU. or email us @ colorama@mac.com

Back