serious beat makers needed for serious major album money involved.

i have been here just to let you know its that you guys dont have that sound you guys need work most of you on here no offense, and im really stuck on getting that fully industry tracks

Yo, we got plenty tracks of a wide variety. We feature a beat catalog of 300+ beats. To check them out, Just hit up our site for more details:
lmg7.com (same as the link in my signature)

i have been here just to let you know its that you guys dont have that sound you guys need work most of you on here no offense, and im really stuck on getting that fully industry tracks

I think you should be more clear about EXACTLY what you're looking for so you don't waste your time. Give people on this thread a couple examples of industry beats that have the style you're looking for. Also, by "Industry Sound", do you mean it needs to be mixed/mastered perfectly, or the beat needs to sound remanufactured like most of the songs on the radio? As far as mixing/mastering WTBMG would be doing that themselves right? Just tryin help you get the music you're lookin for a little more quickly. Good luck.

The guy talks like a telemarketer, and tried to sell me hard on producing a 20 song album for him. Nobody puts out a 20 song album these days. He said he listened to the tracks on my myspace, but he couldn't even describe what he liked about them. All I heard was that they were "Industry Ready". He also said he was calling me during his break in class. We talked for half an hour. Nobody takes a half-hour break during any college class. I'm sorry, but I don't believe this guy. He tried too hard to sell the whole thing to me. Especially after I expressed my skepticism. Sorry dude, but I'm not biting.

Last edited:
^^^The dude pays, but he said the same shit to me.

20 song album? I talked to him months ago and he still hasn't started on this 20 song album? He kept tellin me he was havin a song with him, Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa, and J Cole. lol

CHECK ME OUT click on one of the below or call me if interested.

Wow. Its cats like this that make me scratch my head in utter confusion. I also scratch my head wondering how people can be so gullable. This dude, who has no music to show off, had a meeting with DJ Khaled who discussed executive producing his album, and he plans on having Rick Ross, Jeezy, Drake, Snoop, Wiz, Cole, Mac, Luda, AND Wayne on his album which consists of 20 songs.
Ok so you got that much grip and connections to pull all those major artists but you have to come onto FP to look for producers? Nah, aint buyin it. He just named his favorite artists, which are possibly some of your favs and got all the gullable folks excited.
Id PAY this guy to show me his song with wiz.
He say he lookin out for the unsigned producer. We'll hmm why not talk to the 20+ aspiring producers that wonder around the "We Da Best" studio. Or why not holla at the producers a Red Bull's Big Tune Producer Battle in Miami at club Mansion that just passed.
Also, I shouted out to my homie Kharvari who works in Tree Sound Studios in ATL, he said he has never heard of Money Talks Ent., he is in every J.Cole session.
Id like to call dude out!!! Show & Prove or be shunned. ****in Duck

Back