Roots Manuva REMIX COMPETITION! Get the acapella!

You know Herban, your theory really sounds pliable, but i have never had this flux with sync MP3s jus on vinyl dub MP3s. At one point i said to myself is this the track or the lyricist but for me originally being an M.C. I hate messing with original lyrical performances.

Dawg, I really liked your synths and the way you rocked them filters on that joints, especially how you cut up the vocals and brought them over each other! ONE!

Last edited:
REMIXMIAMILIVE said:
You know Herban, your theory really sounds pliable, but i have never had this flux with sync MP3s jus on vinyl dub MP3s. At one point i said to myself is this the track or the lyricist but for me being originally being an M.C. I hate messing with original lyrical performances.

Dawg, I really liked your synths and the way you rocked them filters on that joints, especially how you cut up the vocals and brought them over each other! ONE!

Thanks man.

You know it's true about the mp3 encoding. When i first started the remix a tried looking for the lp but for a quilty version of the lyrics bt there is none. The site should of atleast supplied us with a 320kbs version of the accapella.

Oh yea

I dont know what gave me this crazy idea but for the people who missed the deadline i am willing to chuck your remixes in the post. I heard on the Roots forum there was another american who missed the date so if you send ova the internet i'll burn to cd and send them on saturday, i'll need them by tomorrow. It's not garunteed though due to our post system being ****ed up of late. I'm sending mine tomorrow to garuntee it to get there for the 17th.

If there's enough peeps i'll hand deliver them to SE11.

Peace

Skorge the song hasn't been cleared by Soundclick yet but I'll check it out

I think it is a bit late to send your tracks now though... Unless you do it overnight.

SlyDog's version is FIRE!

... the beat is up to par with the lyrics...

... overshadows the lyrics at times....

That's how it should be done....

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:
SlyDog's version is FIRE!

... the beat is up to par with the lyrics...

... overshadows the lyrics at times....

That's how it should be done....

oh yea thanks.

Ok i just re-did my version. I'm going to hand deliver it tomoz (17th) it's only 5 mins away from when my dad lives. i have to go out and get some more cd's tomorrow morning so any one who wants the rmx on the disc best send it to lilbowrabi@hotmail.com

I have already got williems.

Peace

Hey Williem

I went down here today but i missed it. The place was just and ordinary post office and they closed at 1- I got there 5. I have written a post on roots site. They sitll might except yours but i am still going to post it in the mail- if its that good then they'll f-cuk the rules... Sorry man!

unstucking this thread since the contest is over

will post info about winners, etc in a week or two when Big Dada sends the info

good luck everyone!

-mano

hahahahaa

Its called being facetious dumbass.. lmao..

Here, lets pronounce it together..

Fa- ce-tious

efff... aaaa. fa ... insert melody here..
cee.. eee. insert drum line
anyways

You da man.. cool guy

Back