Rocbattle.com EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!

SermStyle said:
i left when i battled "Rocwiler" and won, then they deleted the battle...**** that place...that was about 2-3 year ago..
I looked at Rock's profile and couldn't find any sign of you.. Then I checked his other battles and found this..

http://www.rocbattle.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=131

YOUNGFYRE
<THE ELITE>
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif

Three-Time Grand Champion
(58% of votes) Lost

Rockwilder

star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif
star_b.gif

A.K.A. VIK VEKKA BGC-300
(42% of votes) Won

i left when people was saying my ish was hot but i was getting beat by dudes who sound like pure d s++t. no mixes no nuthin just pure s++t.

Thanks. Now that I read through the last 4 pages, the fatfingers guy just danced around the issues brought up. Is he really false advertising Rockwilder????? Is that how this runs, it's like a bunch of 5 year olds there. All dude said was he was leaving and the thread went bezerk. I'm not going over there.

lmao.... rockwilder just placed 6 ppls beats with major artist live on rocbattle.com 2 weeks ago..... yall dudes need lives... for real some of you guys including the cat that started this thread need a career so yall will stop b!tching all the time about other peoples careers

anybody with a brain can see that site is weak. considering the amount of members and the number of years they've been up they deff. have not grossed enough money in beat sales.

my question is how does battling other producers and hanging out all day in a producer community help you sell more beats? i tend to notice that the people who complain the most are usually the ones who are clueless...

follow me @ www.twitter.com/themusicmajors

^^I know!! LOL...the original date says 2008...damn someone must be doing some digging lol.

Cyrus Just responded.

What's good Jerome.. I can't believe this BS even made it on FP. LOL. This is so comical... You know that's like the 10th site to post about that thread. It's funny how quick the word gets around. Aren't you on my site too?? Anyways, everyone seems to be saying the same exact thing. And Fatfingers totally lied on that last post before he closed the thread. I'll forward you that e-mail in a sec. And if need be, I'll create an account on FP in the morning. I dont remember my old password or what e-mail address I had at the time. I actually wanted to help the rocbattle site out, but then he'd have to be honest with his community and actually service Rocbattle, which I believe he has no intention on doing unless he can make a quick buck out of it. SMH.

I hope people can see the site for what it really is..

And I see Urb Tactics is on FP also. LMAO!!! That's great!!! Hopefully people can handle his harsh honesty. He destroyed people on RB..

Hit you back later.

Thomas "Cyrus Phantasm" Lovelace
Founder/C.E.O.
Indie 2 Industry

there you have it... :bigeyes:

[FONT="]---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu 11/20/2008 9:07 AM
Subject: Account Deletion Request
To: '[/FONT][EMAIL="x@letsbeef.com"]x@letsbeef.com[/EMAIL][FONT="]'; '[/FONT][EMAIL="TrueExecutives@aol.com"]TrueExecutives@aol.com[/EMAIL][FONT="]'[/FONT][I][COLOR=Yellow]

[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=blue][FONT="]Can you DELETE my Rocbattle account and all traces of it like what was done with MusicMystro?? I can't deal with the BS anymore.... Something REALLY has to be done for Rocbattle is a lost cause for now... I'll remain on letsbeef.com and help out wherever you need it on either site.... But as for being a member of that kind of community... I think I'll pass. But I thank you personally (X) for everything you have done for me and others.. [/FONT]

[/COLOR] Thomas “CyrusPhantasm” Lovelace

And Cyrus seems to be telling the truth....

http://www.rocbattle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40739

is a thread I just found where someone is stealing & reselling beats and the staff is doing nothing

I edited out the name and email that so that spam bots don't grab it.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

and i was just necro bumped into editing LMAO

Back