Rocbattle.com EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!

mybrotherskeeper

Wow

I don't have enough posts to put a here but go to their general discussion and look at the "I'm having my account deleted today" thread. The cyrusphantasm dude and the administrator ended up having a fall out and cyrus put him on full..... I wonder if what he said is really happening. If so, it's just sad.

Can anyone from rocbattle confirm what was posted or was it all made up?

major handz said:
some one sum up the moral of the story im to lazy to read it all
from what I can tell Cyrus stated he was leaving because people were being negative, people started arguing, the cyrus came back to address the negativity, the admin said cyrus was only looking for attention, then cyrus started spilling the beans about rocbattle on the forum. Even if cyrus was lying, the admin sure proved cyrus case. There was no maturity there. The mod should be the real admins.

everytime i went on rocbattle it was dead ,alot of talented individuals on there but it seemed lifeless.lol so i could never really rock with it.....

rocbattle sucks...i never registered there
you should have like 100 virtual friends who vote for you...now what the **** is that ???
that like a high school popularity contest with dudes arguing about some dumb ****

Last edited:
i never heard anything positive about that site concerning their 'battles'

A_Eberts said:
rocbattle sucks...i never registered there
you should have like 100 virtual friends who vote for you...now what the **** is that ???
that like a high school popularity contest with dudes arguing about some dumb ****

yeah, I tried it out for a week and gave up on it... lol

ROCBATTLE and LETSBEEF.COM are both gimmicks for kids.....lol.
If u wanna battle why would you do it on a forum that any ole person can sign up for and vote on?? You can get 4 accounts and vote for yourself. RocBattle is 100% a gimmick and a fraud.

LOLOLOL...

whats funny is its the same niggaz that tried to look at me like i'm the villain for airin that fake site out...now over a year later cats finally gettin hip to game...LOL

flopbattle.com

*edit: posted in wrong thread

Last edited by a moderator:
i registered to fuk around a lil bit.. i battled such and such from i dont kjnow where... dude was straight garbage and i lost... so i looked to see who voted against me and they was all a team... so if you not on a big team u gon loose regardless... which is why i stopped battling there.... it aint about good music.. its about knowin people on there

Cyrus Just responded.

What's good Jerome.. I can't believe this BS even made it on FP. LOL. This is so comical... You know that's like the 10th site to post about that thread. It's funny how quick the word gets around. Aren't you on my site too?? Anyways, everyone seems to be saying the same exact thing. And Fatfingers totally lied on that last post before he closed the thread. I'll forward you that e-mail in a sec. And if need be, I'll create an account on FP in the morning. I dont remember my old password or what e-mail address I had at the time. I actually wanted to help the rocbattle site out, but then he'd have to be honest with his community and actually service Rocbattle, which I believe he has no intention on doing unless he can make a quick buck out of it. SMH.

I hope people can see the site for what it really is..

And I see Urb Tactics is on FP also. LMAO!!! That's great!!! Hopefully people can handle his harsh honesty. He destroyed people on RB..

Hit you back later.

Thomas "Cyrus Phantasm" Lovelace
Founder/C.E.O.
Indie 2 Industry

there you have it... :bigeyes:

[FONT=&quot]---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu 11/20/2008 9:07 AM
Subject: Account Deletion Request
To: '[/FONT]x@letsbeef.com[FONT=&quot]'; '[/FONT]TrueExecutives@aol.com[FONT=&quot]'[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Can you DELETE my Rocbattle account and all traces of it like what was done with MusicMystro?? I can't deal with the BS anymore.... Something REALLY has to be done for Rocbattle is a lost cause for now... I'll remain on letsbeef.com and help out wherever you need it on either site.... But as for being a member of that kind of community... I think I'll pass. But I thank you personally (X) for everything you have done for me and others.. [/FONT]

Thomas “CyrusPhantasm” Lovelace

And Cyrus seems to be telling the truth....

http://www.rocbattle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40739

is a thread I just found where someone is stealing & reselling beats and the staff is doing nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
still dont get why exactly is /are they mad..

u guys still aint say what exactly his main beef is.. "the site went down"..is so vague..waht is went down about the site??

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what is going on either. Why is some dude leaving a forum such a big deal? We get at least 10 farewell posts here a month at fp. Who the hell is Cyrus????

i left when i battled "Rocwiler" and won, then they deleted the battle...**** that place...that was about 2-3 year ago..

Back