Rick Ross Shows Of HIS NEW RIDE . . . A $1.2 MILLION Maybach!!!

I hate foreign cars besides the normal Toyota, Nissan, etc. . .

Being overseas, and going to places like Hong Kong and Toyko all the time, these cars are NORMAL for these people. When you go to HK if it's not a commerce/work car or a taxi, it's a Lambo, Benz, Toyota Crown, 345, or Porsche.

I seen one cat in Tokyo with a Maserati MC12. . .that was probably the loudest car I've ever heard. It hurt my ears and I was standing a good 40 yards away.

I can't **** with those cars though. I really don't see the point in having one. They are expensive as hell to fix if something happens to it. You will probably end up paying MORE to fix the car than you did paying for the car itself.

As far as that Maybach goes. . . .that shit looks like:

97_lincoln_mark_viii-1.jpg

^If I really wanted a Maybach, I would buy this car and get one of these companies to remodel it and make it into an exact replica of it. . . .Easy Day. It's a fraction of the price too. Everything from the engine to the curtains in the backseat would be on point. I have heard of a few athletes with replica Lambos and Phantoms.

But since I'm not fascinated by foreign cars, and all I need is a nice looking car, that is acoustically modified, with working heat and A/C that can get me where I need to go at all times with not safety hazards. . .

I stay looking for deals. The second I touch down back in the states I'm going to a salvage lot looking for one of these:

DSC04313.jpg

I can probably find one for 10,000 and get it fixed up and modded for 5,000. Saved 5,000 stacks lol. No payments.

:') So beautiful. . .

Last edited:
Back